Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PSA – Terra Nova Laser Comp Tent £132
  • IanMunro
    Free Member

What a Bargain !
    Cheers!

MrGrim

Cheers

rugbydick

Field & Trek are on Quidco as well, so you can get an extra fiver off if you use them.

Nick

And on TopCashBack (like quidco). So if you want to say thanks for me bringing this to your attention you could always go via my referral link 🙂 (you still get the 4.04% cash back).

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/flything

MrGrim

Sorry Nick, I already went direct or I would have. I didn’t realise Field and Trek were part of Sportsdirect.

Drac

why do the bargains always appear before pay day.

molgrips
    Free Member

Why d’you think?! 🙂

flyingmonkeycorps

Why oh why do the bargains appear when I need to buy a new fridge 🙁

Nick

No worries MrGrim, enjoy your tent!

epicsteve
    Free Member

The last think I need is another 1-man tent but that price is too good to resist!

Graham_Clark

Cheers for the heads up… Bit of a bargain that one!

wl
    Free Member

Anyone know first-hand how good these things are in a storm, with strong winds? I’ve got a Superlite Voyager and it’s ok, but not great. Being a true 3-pole design, I’m guessing the Voyager is more stable than the laser. Anyone got any experience? Ta.

damitamit
    Free Member

I’ve always struggled to pitch mine so that its taught, and hence in wet+windy weather I’ve always been conscious of the outer touching the inner. And therefore not been very confident in its usage in wild weather.

But everyone else seems to love em, especially all round mountain main PTC(www.petesy.co.uk).

epicsteve
    Free Member

I thought PTC had switched to a Big Agnes Seedhouse SL a while back?

damitamit
    Free Member

Nah, that was me! lol. I’ve got a Seedhouse SL1 too.

He did review one and said it was different but on par to the laser comp, thou he prefers (and uses) the laser comp. Thou I think he uses the ultralight photon one now.

I like my seedhouse SL1, very easy to pitch. But took it out in high winds in the snow earlier this year and spent the night kicking the top pole back into place every 30 mins. Spoke to Big Agnes and they reckoned it was just coincidence/wind direction, however they would exchange it for a SL2 (more stable) if I wanted. Havent had it out in wind since to try it again, so havent taken up their offer yet.

epicsteve
    Free Member

Nah, that was me! lol. I’ve got a Seedhouse SL1 too.

So do I – bought it in the States a couple of years back. Once my Laser arrives I’ll decide which one to keep. I do like the Seedhouse SL1 as it has lots of space for it’s weight but I do prefer tents that can pitch all-in-one or outer first like the Laser.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Terra Nova Laser Comp Tent £132’ is closed to new replies.