Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA Sunday 730 Channel 4 STW man crush-o-meter to explode.
  • tomhoward

Guy Martin.
    Repairs/restores.
    A Spitfire.

That is all.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Triumph Spitfire?

tomhoward

Yeah 🙄

qwerty
    Free Member

Banshee ?

Stoner
    Free Member

Guy Martin joins the two-year restoration of a Spitfire that was buried in a French beach for decades, and tells the Boy’s Own-style story of its pilot

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/guy-martins-spitfire

you lied tomhoward!

I was hoping it was a triumph spitfire as my brother is refurb’ing his at the moment 🙁

jambalaya
    Free Member

@tom just saw the trailer last night and was going to start a thread. Can’t wait !

z1ppy

Already Sky+’d

matt_outandabout

Do remember that before that we can all ogle at Sir Macaskill on iPlayer or BBC Scotland on Friday night.

binners

It marks a new first in our house. The lady of the house having already set record for a programme about restoring a Spitfire

DezB
    Free Member

This’ll be a good one to watch with my son. Looks brill.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Will he then set a sledging spitfire world speed record whilst drinking tea?

MoreCashThanDash

How can that programme possibly live up to the expectations it has raised?

jools182
    Free Member

looks great

I’m sure wives all over the country will be talking and complaining through that

flicker
    Free Member

binners – Member
    It marks a new first in our house. The lady of the house having already set record for a programme about restoring a Spitfire

Is she a big military aircraft fan, or is there something else that’s caught her attention? 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Apparently, this programme clashes with Guy Martin building a Spitfire. Not sure which to watch.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Clashes with the strictly results show! What to do…..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA Sunday 730 Channel 4 STW man crush-o-meter to explode.’ is closed to new replies.