Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • PSA New Top Gear (Grand Tour top gear) on 18/11 – set your diaries
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

Don’t forget the new series starts on Amazon Prime on the 18th…

cozz
    Free Member

so, stupid question, how can i watch, it, whats the best/cheapest way etc

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Can’t wait, as much as lots of people loathed Clarkson et Al on Top Gear, they made me laugh, far more than the Evans lot too.

jimw
    Free Member

No, not for me.
    Hope those who are willing to pay for it enjoy it.

m0rk
    Free Member

Is it released at 00:01 on the 18th?

Or some time later?

jekkyl

it’ll likely be on Pirate Bay the following day as TG is popular in Yankerica.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Unless Lamborghini have brought out a log splitter I won’t be subscribing.

mefty
    Free Member

Are you sure they don’t have one? My sister lives in Piedmont and the bloke from whom she buys her wine has a rather fine Lamborghini half track tractor, you can here it coming from miles away.

sharkbait
    Free Member

So this is where we see if Clarkson is a one trick pony or if he has changed anything….. I suspect not.

colournoise

mefty – Member
    Are you sure they don’t have one? My sister lives in Piedmont and the bloke from whom she buys her wine has a rather fine Lamborghini half track tractor, you can here it coming from miles away.

Weren’t they a tractor manufacturer anyway before they tried their hand at cars?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Me too. Yes we can look at “alternative” routes but what’s the cheapest legit way ?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Subscribe to amazon prime, you get so much decent stuff there it’s hard not to find it worth it.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I think I’ll subscribe for the free month trial, then decide if I value the other programmes they produce…

Rorschach
    Free Member

Quick synopsis……
    whooooooo,arrrrrgghhhhh,screeeeeeeeeetch,bollocks,rahrahrahrahra,whooooooosh,mildly offensive comment,screeeeeeeeetch,truncated vowels,ruuumblerumblegurge,guffaw, and on that explosive round.Credits

mikewsmith
    Free Member

decide if I value the other programmes they produce…

There is a lot more than their own stuff on there, comparable with Netflix I reckon.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

There is a lot more than their own stuff on there, comparable with Netflix I reckon.

Is it as simple as paying the £79.00 for Prime and then you also get all the TV stuff? Or are there extra costs?

Drac

Quick synopsis……
    whooooooo,arrrrrgghhhhh,screeeeeeeeeetch,bollocks,rahrahrahrahra,whooooooosh,mildly offensive comment,screeeeeeeeetch,truncated vowels,ruuumblerumblegurge,guffaw, and on that explosive round.Credits

That was ace. Looking forward to next week’s.

nuke

The Grand Tour = TGT = Top Gear Two

Makes you think

oldtalent
    Free Member

Epic. I even have amazon so wont need to steal it. The trailer was more entertaining that the entire last series of tg under evans.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Is it as simple as paying the £79.00 for Prime and then you also get all the TV stuff? Or are there extra costs?

That’s it if you want to use pc/tablet etc. The firestorm (wifi) or fire TV (wired) are very good (and cheap) set top box type things for TV use.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I like cars.

Hated top gear, clarkson and evans so much I used lower case to reference them.

I have a slap glove with a brick waiting to insult them.

jambalaya
    Free Member

OK. I very much doubt there is £80 pa of things I would watch amd I use free delivery anyway on the rare occasion I buy through amamzon

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Brmmm brmmm…

Brilliant – can’t wait!

Evans was utter toilet..

grtdkad

When will TGT be on Dave?

zippykona

IF I struggle to find stuff to watch on free view will there be anything better on amazon?
    I watch bbc 4 mostly for the music documentaries but I’d also like to watch travel programmes.
    Worth it or should I just let Mrs Zip watch endless reruns of MIDSOMER whole I go on stw and moan about it?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

IF I struggle to find stuff to watch on free view will there be anything better on amazon?

I went and took a look around, I thought there was enough you can browse without signing up AFAIK

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

That’s it if you want to use pc/tablet etc. The firestorm (wifi) or fire TV (wired) are very good (and cheap) set top box type things for TV use.

I already have the firestick. I was under the impession, obviously erroneously, that £79.00 was a basic package and popular TV was like a pay per view on top of that.
    It’s almost better value than the TV licence.

jekkyl

where the amazon TV service is leaps ahead is the send out disc service. The choice of movies available through that service is enormous, all recent titles and vastly superior to the online services offered by either amazon or netflix. Prices start from a fiver a month, which also includes the online service.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

So this is where we see if Clarkson is a one trick pony or if he has changed anything….. I suspect not.

Spectacular miss of the point. I doubt they’ve changed much, it was a successful format all around the world.

Evans tried to change some bits and emulate others; and made a right balls of it.

So I suspect your post is just the usual TG sneering.

Trailer looks great; I’ll be having some.

mattbee

Amazon is worth the price just for Vikings and Man in the High Castle. Some other good ‘tv’ series but it’s no better than Netflix for films.
    It’s also handy on the app that you can download to watch offline; good for rainy days in the caravan like today.

5thElefant
    Free Member

I already have the firestick. I was under the impession, obviously erroneously, that £79.00 was a basic package and popular TV was like a pay per view on top of that.
    It’s almost better value than the TV licence.

There is paid for stuff, but that’s new movies or new TV series from other companies. The actual amazon stuff is part of the package and is excellent. I’ve found enough stuff to watch prime half the time for a year so far.

The £79 for next day delivery is enough in itself.

Drac

Both Netflix and Amazon aren’t great if you already have paid TV, if you don’t then they are better than standard TV. I don’t bother with either as they didn’t have enough to keep me in interested.

zippykona

Have taken the Prime trial. Mrs Zip watched Paddington and I got to see the delectable Ms Kidman looking all haughty.
    Will watch TopGear then 4 Lions which I never got to see.

Kryton57

Subscribe to amazon prime, you get so much decent stuff there it’s hard not to find it worth it.

Weve been borrowing the MIL’s login sfter she signed up accidentally. Loads of current TV and movies free as well as a back catolgue, Amazon’s own version of spotify and next day parcel delivery is well worth the cost considering I’m paying the same monthly for Sky TV/Broadband at the moment. Theres also a wider range of free/very cheap Kindle content. Ive heard an add today for orders over £20 they’ll deliver the same day – it references forgotton stuff for kids parties and social enterainment. I’ve not investigated the content available for that.

zippykona

And I’ve now discovered the music streaming , so listening to kanda bongo man in bed. Better than Spotify as no ads for gangsta rappers at twice the normal volume.
    Will be great in the shop to be able to listen to lots of different music without worrying what inappropriate music will be next.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Only a matter of time now chaps..

stumpy01

zippykona – Member

And I’ve now discovered the music streaming

Say what now…?!
    You pay your £80 a year for Amazon Prime & you get free delivery for stuff, their telly stuff AND you also get a music streaming service like Spotify?? For £80?

I’ve just started a Prime trial to get free postage on my ANT+ dongle. I should investigate this music streaming thingy, because I’m currently paying a tenner a month for Spotify…..

Rockape63
    Free Member

The Grand Tour = TGT = Top Gear Two

Makes you think

What about? 😕

gonzy
    Free Member

Will watch TopGear then 4 Lions which I never got to see.

rubber dinghy rapids bro!! 😆

i think i’ll give pirate bay a shot or try kodi

legend
    Free Member

stumpy01 – Member
    You pay your £80 a year for Amazon Prime & you get free delivery for stuff, their telly stuff AND you also get a music streaming service like Spotify?? For £80?

Like Spotify…..but without a lot of the music you’re probably looking for

Latest radio advert for TGT didn’t get my hopes up, but will give it a shot

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘PSA New Top Gear (Grand Tour top gear) on 18/11 – set your diaries’ is closed to new replies.