Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA: New GoOutdoors shop in Edinburgh.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Opened last week in Granton. Dangerous shop to go into though. You may find yourself like i did spending an absolute fortune.

Simon

I found the opposite when I visited the Leeds store for the first and only time. Wanted to spend some money, but nothing was really that cheap. 😕
    Much better deals and choice from the on-line shop.

jon1973
    Free Member

I was a bit disappointed with the one I visited in Basingstoke. The range wasn’t as great as you’d expect from a store that size (from a camping point of view) and not that cheap (even with their discount card).

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

They do have really good deals every so often, I got some craghopper trousers for £11.99 and then 2 weeks later they were £40. I’ve bought a Rab jacket for £110 which I couldnt get any where else for less than £180. Mrs FD got some salomon trainers half the price of else where.

So definately bargains but you have to go at the right time and look for the offers, some stuff is full retail.

AlasdairMc

The shop is a curious mix of really decent gear and rubbish, but it’s possible to get a bargain, especially through their price matching. 10% lower than the lowest price you can find in a store or online.

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Wasn’t impressed either – would rather trawl through a good TK Max 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA: New GoOutdoors shop in Edinburgh.’ is closed to new replies.