• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA: Montane
  • peachos
    Free Member

CRC got a good sale on Montane gear at the moment. Top quality gear at decent prices!!

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/default.aspx?homePageID=1321&PartnerID=12505

shindiggy
    Free Member

Which is the best jacket for wet weather mountain biking.

Trekster

Photon
    I have an old Velocity DT which has various holes from falls, scuffs and branch/bramble and gorse catches and is carried and used all the time.
    Will be replaced this winter by a Hagloff
    I picked up in a Cotswold sale for 1/2 price 😆
    Might get at Photon tho 💡

Del

get thee behind me…

gren
    Free Member

Cheers. Singletrack jacket on its way

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Loads in TK Maxx as well…

footflaps

What’s their sizing like? I’m a traditional Medium (38″chest) which would be a Small in Montane according to their size guide – is this right?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What’s their sizing like

Notoriously odd, IMO. Especially around the shoulders. Not good for the broader chaps out there! 🙂

matt_outandabout

I am ‘big boned’ 6’/44″ chest and sit somewhere between L and XL with them – my DT is L, Flux is L but Dyno (sample one) and Krypton are XL…
    I like their cut though – long bodied, long armed, snug without tight, and lots of shoulder room. Ace.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Matt, that’s odd, as I find them a little restrictive in terms of shoulder room! Must be teh gunz.

Or something.

🙂

matt_outandabout

You saying I am a squirt?*
    (you are right BTW…)

MSP

I have been ok with xxl for a stormrider jacket and a featherlite smock, but the featherlite velo was a very different cut, even the arms were cut real skinny.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Montane’ is closed to new replies.