Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • PSA – free Lezyne light
  • onandon
    Free Member

Pretty sweet deal

click

ultimateweevil
    Free Member

Ah but then you have to subscribe to MBUK to get it and I’d rather buy the light, plus I’d probably be able to get it cheaper online somewhere than the RRP

onandon
    Free Member

Chuck the mag in the bin and get the light for 24.00. Not free but cheap.

Edric64
    Free Member

I am not surprised they give the lights away having bought on of theirs that took an age to charge and had a run time of half what they claimed I wouldnt buy another

stoney
    Free Member

I fell for this last year, still recieve the mag, never got the light!

glasgowdan
    Free Member

It’s not free though. You have to commit to a whole year’s worth of a mag.

onandon
    Free Member

6 months on this one. Anyway feel free to take the offer of poke it, it’s all the same to me 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I got this light and 6 months of MBUK last year, cracking wee light for commuting, and MBUK is miles better than it used to be too.

stoney
    Free Member

I buy the mag anyway, and it works out slightly cheaper over the duration, so why not get a free light as well, (or not in this case)

👿

thegreatape
    Free Member

Isn’t there usually some small print like ‘first 12 subscribers’ whenever the offer is half decent.

riddoch

Subscribe to Mountain Biking UK or Procycling and for a limited time only we will send you a Lezyne Macro Duo LED light worth £70!

no actual mention of what the time limit is though.
    If you don’t get the light cancel the subscription and ask for a refund on remaining issues?

peabrain
    Free Member

I’m clueless about lights. Is it a be seen light or a seeing light?

iain1775
    Free Member

Definitely a seeing light (in a commuting/towpath sense)
    350lumen

Cheers OP been looking for a decent subs gift from mbuk or dirt for ages and I need a new commuting light so this is ideal

peabrain
    Free Member

Thanks

cliffyc
    Free Member

This is a better deal than MBUK are offering in the mag at the moment. No “giftie”, a sub is £18.49. worth a six month punt grab yourself the Lezyne light,then cancel Direct Debit and wait for the next deal?. 🙂

continuity
    Free Member

Sounds actually worth a punt for someone who refuses to buy bike lights but really should.

I’ll ship the mag to my nephew for his entertainment.

riddoch

Well my light has just been dispatched, just need to remember to cancel the subscription. 😀

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

The offer expired on 3rd october, if you subscribe online you’ll get the magazine but no light

daern
    Free Member

Hmm, link doesn’t say that – pretty clear that the light is still included. Where do you see the expiry?

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I rang to check as I was supicious, the guy I spoke to said that there were two offers, one with MBUK and one iwth what mountain bike but that both had expired.

daern
    Free Member

Thanks for checking. Bit naughty of them to still be advertising it really… 😐

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

Yeah . folk have been diddled before, as I understand the offer you pay for a subscription to MBUK and you get……………a subscription to MBUK

Northwind

stoney – Member

I fell for this last year, still recieve the mag, never got the light!

FWIW I didn’t get my freebie so I emailed and moaned and they ended up sending me the current freebie, plus a rather nice multitool as a bonus.

riddoch

Well I only signed up on the 10th and I’ve had the dispatch email for the light. I went for procycling rather than me but the website had the same offer details for both

sboardman

Can get £5 cashback through quidco too.

ajantom

If the offer had run out but it’s on their blog and still linking to the order page – then this seems to be basically a con. I imagine it’d be pretty easy to get your money back if you don’t get the light.

chip
    Free Member

I got my despatch email today also.

citizeninsane
    Free Member

Got an email also, saying light was dispached. Doubt they’d bother with pretending to send them if they weren’t honoring the deal.

fitnessischeating
    Free Member

Ordered on the 11th, dispatch email today

continuity
    Free Member

Ordered 11th,

Hello,

Your magazine subscription welcome gift has been dispatched.

Please note, you will not be charged for this item.

Shipping details:
    Order number: 000027xxxx
    Shipment date: 13.10.2014

ajantom

Hmmm, I ordered on the 10th and haven’t had a dispatch email yet. 😕

onandon
    Free Member

I’ve also reviewed a dispatch email.

jonnym92

Ordered Wednesday, dispatch email received today. Looking at reviews it seems pretty well rated! – Here

ajantom

Never got a dispatch email, but the light turned up in the post this morning. 😀
    Great PSA, thanks OP.

benp1

Mini review?

I got the dispatch email too, delivery is 3-5 days apparently. If it turns up then its a great PSA!

citizeninsane
    Free Member

Mine turned up this morning, seems a great wee light. Got it charging now, so will see how it looks when it gets dark. Got 3 static settings and 2 strobe and looks like it’ll be a good helmet/commuter light. Good PSA!

iain1775
    Free Member

Got mine too
    Seems better quality than other Lezyne lights I’ve had the misfortune to own echo the above will be great for commuting or the road sections of evening rides
    Helmet mount won’t fit through the vents on my commuter helmet though so it’s really wobbly, and fatter than my Joystick so mount not interchangeable
    I’ve ordered a handlebar mount for it for about £3 from Tweeks
    http://www.tweekscycles.com/bike-accessories/light-spares/front-mount-including-rubber-strap-for-micro-macro-lights

riddoch

Got mine today, despite the postie leaving it in the bin. 🙂

chip
    Free Member

Mine arrived today also.
    It’s even got an enduro setting, I have never had anything enduro before (gently wipes tear of joy from eye).

mikeyd
    Free Member

Thanks OP, legend!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘PSA – free Lezyne light’ is closed to new replies.