Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • PSA: Film4 now…Withnail & I.
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I like Waitrose AND Withnail & I. Oh dear.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I just love stw. because you can guarantee some bullsh**.

**quote me on that.

mudshark
    Free Member

Ooh just found this:

Starwars / Withnail and I

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3EVuoOo3kA[/video]

Drac

Drac could you not just say you dont like the film rather than insult the people who do like it?

Not sure I did, I only insulated those that like it because they think they should. There’s those that will like it though as they have no taste in films.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Mudshark – awesome!

Junkyard
    Free Member

think that cleared that up then Drac not sure whether to give you a 😆 or a 🙄 though.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Proper LOL at the Jawa 🙂

I think it’s a charming film which has brought tears of laughter to my eyes on every viewing. I only pity those who are unable to share this joy 😥

takisawa2

the lack of a coherent plot

🙄 ffs.

dave360

The out of control overflowing piss tube bit is the funniest thing I’ve seen in any movie. Had me laughing for 15 minutes, and that’s after watching the film for the 4th time.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator

Drac could you not just say you dont like the film rather than insult the people who do like it?

Not sure I did, I only insulated those that like it

What lagging did you use?

zokes
    Free Member

What lagging did you use?

PMSL

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Never made it to the end, can’t really get into it. I’ve always thought it’s one of those ‘rite of passage’ films people associate with a particular time and get a soft spot for it, but if it doesn’t play that role for you it’s not that great.

collinstiffee
    Free Member

At Tesco – using auto checkout after being hounded there by the work shy checkout guy.
    DVD (in security box, not withnail and I) rings it up and passes it to the “assistant” to de tag, free from box, I carry on and ring up rest of shopping…
    Me – can I have the DVD you were detagging for me?
    Ass(ist) – I gave it to you
    M – No, I don’t believe you did
    Ass – Yes, I did, I definately did.
    M – No, look (showing bags conspicuously not contataining the DVD) You put it down on the table
    Ass – No I didn’t. (quite stern) I took it out of the box and handed it back to you. I remember it quite clearly.
    M – well that not what I remember happening, can you check
    Ass – I don’t need to I gave it to… (looks down, sees it where she put it) There is is (thrusts it in my direction and storms off)
    M – THANK YOU!
    I pay, leave, and only go back if in dire need and they don’t get any family or extended family custom. Went from spending a considerable money there to nothing for 2 years and about £15 a month now.

derek_starship
    Free Member

The answer to all our prayers:

collinstiffee – WTF are you going on about?

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Film4 now…Withnail & I.’ is closed to new replies.