• This topic has 16 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by andeh.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PSA – Cotic
  • honourablegeorge

BFE 275 frames in Small and Medoim, QR rear ends only, £199-249

Gutted there’s no larges.

prawny

Im gutted they’re not the bolt through ones. Was thinking of a frame swap last night. That would have been perfect.

gigawhat
    Free Member

Im gutted they’re not the 26inch ones

honourablegeorge

I’d be happier with thru-bolt ones, but for that price I’d cope with swapping end caps now and then

5lab

Im gutted they’re not the 26inch ones

its only a 33mm bb drop, 26″ wheels will be fine on it

cokie

Does anyone know if the geometry of these is the same as the current through axle model?

craig24
    Free Member

Hmm, 5ft8 with 31″ leg, small or medium?

kayla1
    Free Member

26″ wheels on a 650B bike works fine, my Flare hasn’t burst into flames or caused some kind of universe-ending event (yet)! I kind of wish I needed/wanted a new frame cos I’d like to try a new shape BFe.

edit- I’m 5’8″ (32″ leg) and would plump for a small frame going off the fit of my small 26″ Soul and small Flare if that helps at all.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

26″ in a 27.5″ BFe might actually be better, it it will drop the botttom bracket a touch…

falkirk-mark

Cheers just bought a red medium.That will be 2 new frames I am getting this week.

prawny

Oh maan, I didn’t realise they’d got the red ones, anyone know if you can convert Novotec hubs to QR from 142×12?

cp

Depending on which novatec hub then yes

jambalaya
    Free Member

@falkirk – the red looks fabulous in the flesh/steel 8)

CheesybeanZ

MrsbeanZ is gutted thier not xs 27.5 latest model Souls . 😉

prawny

Interesting, just done a google apparently mine will take the same converter as superstar switch hubs – £21.50 from ebay.

I’ll have a ponder, I’m concerned that the medium isn’t any longer in reach than my Vitus Sentier, and I’m not sure if that’s a tad short. But the ST angle is slacker, so would maybe be more comfortable on the flat. Hmmm.

kelvin

Does anyone know if the geometry of these is the same as the current through axle model?

It is.

andeh

Gah, I’m toying with getting one and running 26″ wheels for now.

My current BFe is a medium (Blue with 1 1/8 steerer) and is a bit on the small side as I’m 6ft, don’t know if a new medium would be any better, it seems the new medium is a good 25mm longer in the ETT. I always thought the large was a bit gate like.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Cotic’ is closed to new replies.