Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA camelbak charge £42
  • anono

Would have got one myself but picked up a Scudo recently

details here
    Half price charge

zilog6128

hmmm, tempting as I was looking at LR packs recently. This is an old model though, replaced now by the Skyline which (amongst other improvements) is 3L rather than 2L which personally I’d want for longer rides.

brassneck

I have this model in blue, there was some sort of odd pricing in Halfords so I picked it up off the shelf for £40 – very much recommended. Lower reservoir totally solved back problems on longer rides, and 2L is plenty between refills – any bigger and I think you’d feel the bulk around the hips too much. Longer unsupported I stick a bottle on the bike, but it’s really easy to refill on the go anyway if you’re out all day.

zilog6128

Good point. Do I really need yet another backpack though!!

lovewookie

I bought an old charge LR, the ultra light one ages ago. the low reservoir is excellent. I never did get used to the normal reservoir sloshing about, even the newer profiled ones. placing it on your hips just seems to work well and seems to keep the pack a bit more stable.

paulneenan76
    Free Member

possibly odd question, but could the space for 2L bladder possibly take a 3L bladder with 2L of water in? I’ve probably not explained that well but crack on 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PSA camelbak charge £42’ is closed to new replies.