Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • PSA: British Science Festival (Brum) starts Saturday.
  • spud-face

Just a heads up for the thinkerists among us. Quite a few events are booked out, but still plenty for all the family.

Link to programme PDF

Link to booking page

Incidentally – would any of you commuters out there know how busy the train from Stourbridge into Brum gets around evening rush hour? I’m tempted to take the bike in rather than confuse myself marrying evening bus and train timetables to get back from the uni, but if it’s anywhere near as packed as the rush out of brum it’ll be more hassle than it’s worth.

lunge

Great PSA, thanks. In return, I can tell you that the Stourbridge to Brum train at 5pm onwards is fine. Stourbridge seems to to be the centre point, you get a few people coming home from Worcs but few going into Town.

Houns

What lunge said, however even though it’ll be fairly quiet you may get a jobs worth telling you it’s peak time and can’t take your bike

lunge

You should be ok on London Midland trains, I’ve never been stopped going in or out at peak times.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘PSA: British Science Festival (Brum) starts Saturday.’ is closed to new replies.