Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 183 total)
  • PSA – Bell stoker helmets in Halfords for £20.00
  • robw1
    Free Member

Just got one…only in green, but pretty cheap. Shows on the website as £47, but £20 in store.

drover
    Free Member

Yes a bargain indeed, got one myself

thesurfbus
    Free Member

I bought my son one, also BC 10% discount, Quidco Click and Collect and Card registered with Quidco.

benp1

Thanks OP. Reserved one in my local halfords. Was looking for another helmet so I can leave different lights on them, bargain at the price

kimbers

nice helmets they are too, bit sweatier than an xc style lid but good coverage and adjustable and comfy retention system

the green make a great commuting helmet too!

binners

I read that as Bell Stroker?

mco1
    Free Member

When you reserved yours did it still come up at £49.99 ok the website?

Thanks

survivor

Just called into my local halfords on the off chance. Non in stock. The assistant said it’s store specific for those who have stock left. Didn’t seem sure on reserving one and getting it sent to store as they are discontinued supposedly.

Hope someone proves her wrong. Speak up if this works for you as they are showing full price on website.

pictonroad

Now the STW PSA has achieved full circle. Showing as £49, took one to the counter asked the bloke to price check. He was amazed, came up as £20, “that’s a great deal mate, I’ll get one” said the halfords bike counter guy to me. 😆

cakefacesmallblock

There were half a dozen or so, with other £20 bell helmets at the Kidderminster branch yesterday evening. If that helps ?

Tracey

Quite a few medium and large at the Cortonwood branch. Got a medium one for Abigale. They do size up on the large size.

Can’t go wrong for £20.

rockhopper70

Great psa.
    Bought my lad a green one (that’s all they have!).
    Reserved it online at £49.99 and when I got to the till, I pointed out the rest of them on the £20 clearance pile. So they cancelled the reservation and sold it me for the £20.
    They had about 4 left in burnley, all in large, and green!

andysredmini
    Free Member

Just picked one up from Merry Hill (West Midlands) and a current promotion on cycling stuff knocked another 15% off bringing the price down to £17. Its given me an excuse to cut off the straps and smash to pieces with a hammer my tatty old work helmet.
    I had a medium but I think they only have large left. God knows who needs a large though it is huge.

RDL-82
    Free Member

Cheers for the heads up, needed a new lid too and that price worth a punt.

Manchester Fort store had a fair few left in medium and large.

cp

Thanks for the heads up. Picked one up this evening as was after something along these lines anyway.

Gee76
    Free Member

Ta indeed RobW. Managed to scoop one at Preston docks store. (Only £13 ish after c2work discount too).

They were marked at £20 on shelf. There’s a large still on display if it helps. Blackpool and Horwich were also showing as collect in 1 hr so assume they might have some, would maybe check tho before a long journey!

jamesy01
    Free Member

As much as it pains me to say it…better fit than my POC!
    Top quality PSA.

teethgrinder

Loads at Kingston Park in Newcastle. Just picked one up for £17.

Cheers, OP!

Dogsby

Just picked one up in Belfast and going back for another tomorrow!

Dogsby

FactoryPhil

Dogsby, which store in Belfast and did they have much stock and colour choice.

Thanks, Phil

Dogsby

Phil,

I got mine from Newtonabbey but I they only have larges left in stock. They might have mediums in Bangor having looked at the Halfords website earlier today. Where are you?

Dogsby

FactoryPhil

Dogsby, I’m in Banbridge. Gonna try Craigavon and get my brother to try Newry.
    Hopefully there’s some stock left 🙂

Thanks, Phil

Dogsby

Try the website. Go to the reserve option and then your postcode and it will tell you where is in stock. What size are you after?

FactoryPhil

Dogsby, closest store with medium in stock is Newtownabbey. A bit too far to go for a ‘bargain’.
    Thanks for your help anyway.

Phil

Dogsby

Phil,

I am going back to NA this morning. Do you want me to get you one if there is one in stock?

Halfords website is also showing one in Omagh.

Dogsby

mcj78
    Free Member

I picked up a green one for £20 in the Braehead store – was still showing as £40 on the shelf ticket + a Craft l/s baselayer for £10, well spotted op!

They also had a few Gore Contest jackets for £50 – managed to resist…

FactoryPhil

Dogsby, thank you for the very kind offer but I’ll pass this time.

Phil

Dogsby

Phil,

No problem but if you change your mind let me know as I am in Lisburn so not far away. I will let you know their stock anyway.

Dogsby

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

The Boardman Hybrid and Road bikes are a bargain at 255 quid too

julianwilson
    Free Member

Not really my thing (found a nice catlike in the bargain bin instead) but fwiw just now Plymouth Marsh Mills had 2 left in med/large size. They also a few bell roadie helmets that looked a lot better than the £20 on the ticket. Loads of clothes in the sale rail too including a shopsoiled gore hiviz road jersey inn xl for £9!

jamesfts
    Free Member

Great PSA, even the colour won’t be too offensive as it’s replacing my ageing 661 Recon that has a permanently attached light for night riding duties!

We might have cleaned out Hereford store as there are now 4 or 5 kicking round the office!

binners

Thanks for that. Just popped into the Halfords near work (Burnley) and they had one left. In my size. Back of the net! 😀

They had a massive pile of Bell roadie helmets all marked up at 20 quid

dragon
    Free Member

They were doing the same deal with Catlike helmets around New Year. Their helmet buyer has probably been fired by now though!

funkybaj
    Free Member

Just got one from the Leicester city center store, a couple left in both medium and large.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

nice one, got an M from Bicester (where they have several M and L and a lot of Bell road lids) for £17 as got the 15% cycle promo, could possibly have got another quid off with BC membership, but given the trainee took 10 minutes to sell he guy in front of me a water bottle I cut my losses…

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

large was too big for my weight loss Pea head so ive ordered a medium ‘hopefully’ to arrive tomorrow 🙂
    flippin Bargain innit 8)

Riksbar

Thanks for the PSA, £17 with discount in store.

Dogsby

Just picked up a second one for my 10 year old in Newtonabbey. Sadly chat about the extra 15% discount met with no sympathy so settled on the £20. Still a bargain.

Dogsby

thegreatape
    Free Member

It is VERY green isn’t it.

Just got my mate to pick one up for me. Gopping was the word he used 🙂

benp1

Now I’m gutted I didn’t get another £3 off! 😀

It is pretty bright, I thought about a bit of spray paint action to make it look DPM/Camo

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 183 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Bell stoker helmets in Halfords for £20.00’ is closed to new replies.