Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA: Apple Nerds – This Friday
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Might be worth a look if you’re in the market for some fruit based computer merchandise:

M6TTF
    Free Member

Wonder it it’ll be a lame as the last one – hardly any decent savings, not that they need to

Jamie
    Free Member

Probably be in the range of 5-10% off. Not great, but unless one can get edu discount (or use the .domain based edu hack), then it’s that or nothing 😛

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member
    wrecker
    Free Member

Leprichaun cider?
    Aside from being slightly offensive, everyone knows that the best cider comes from the west country.
    Thanks for the heads up on the apple sale. I want a hiMac.

jota180
    Free Member

Are they doing that Black Friday thing over here now?

Jamie
    Free Member

Are they doing that Black Friday thing over here now?

Yup. Did it last year as well. As are Amazon, albeit for the whole week and so far seems like a load of old tat.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

No idea if I’ve been stung, but bought one of these yest..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Apple-iPod-classic-5th-Generation-Video-Black-30-GB-/190485303132?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_PortableAudio_MP3Players&hash=item2c59cf0f5c

Refurbished Ipod 5th gen 30gb for 72 quid – you can buy a year’s warranty for an extra £13 as well.

jota180
    Free Member

I guess you always take a gamble with Chinese sellers

how much do Apple want for a refurb?

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Nah it’s a UK seller, seems good feedback too – they’ve sold 1000’s of these according to that page and still have 99.4% feedback so kinda assumed they can’t be that bad?

Says: Manufacturer refurbished: An item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer-approved vendor. This means the product has been inspected, cleaned and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and is in excellent condition

jota180
    Free Member

Nah it’s a UK seller

good feedback though

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Aaah didn’t see that .. only saw the item location as “Hayes, Middlesex, United Kingdom” so assumed UK based.. but yeah if doesn’t work can return it (within a short time period), or take advantage of the extended warranty..

Cougar

I guess you always take a gamble with Chinese sellers

Yep. Last time, they forgot my chow mein.

Jamie
    Free Member

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Wrong thread 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Apple Nerds – This Friday’ is closed to new replies.