• This topic has 271 replies, 134 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by CHB.
Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 272 total)
  • Post your 2014 Black Friday deals here
  • Bregante

hora – Member
    Wtf, on the news- People mobbing Tescos at midnight?!!!

Yep. I’m on nights all week for a specific job and me and my team all got called away from what we were doing to back up at our local Tesco and get rid of 400 people kicking off because all the tellys had gone. 🙂

cinnamon_girl
    wwaswas

Argos doing iPad Air 16gb wi-fi for £299 and they give you a £10 voucher.

Their website’s groaning under the strain of dealing with all the bargain hunters though…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kimbers

Not black Friday but AWCycles in Wokingham and Caversham have 20% off everything in store this Saturday from 9am

stayhigh

Does anyone know of any good Xbox 360 deals?

Kryton57

If anyone finds a cheap netbook let me know….

crazy-legs

Police were called to this Tesco in Manchester last night as a fight broke out over the TVs. 🙄

DezB
    Free Member

^^ Morons

My bloody inbox this morning

🙄

martinhutch

It’s the supermarket equivalent of paying tramps to fight :-). Do you think the execs are watching the CCTV laying bets?

stayhigh

The High Street equivalent to Battle Royale 😉

maccruiskeen

^^ Morons

exactly, why wait all year to do that in tesco on a friday morning when you can do it in Lidl and Aldi every thursday all year round.

IA

For folk after laptops/computers, some decent money off the already decently prices in the dell outlet:

http://www.dell.com/learn/uk/en/ukdfh1/campaigns/shop-outlet-deals?c=uk&l=en&s=dfh

Bregante

My email inbox has a fabulous offer of 50% off tickets to the National Gay Wedding Show 2015!

binners

Well done. You’re having a fight because some marketing departments decreed this is the day you should be doing your shopping. And that may involve having a fight. In Tesco’s. Over a telly.

legspin
    Free Member

Just got 4 sets of sintered pad from superstar for £17.25 delivered.

d00m
    Free Member

Nano techs for £27.74. Don’t need any but rude not to at that price surely

toby1

RE Manchester – “.. buy it like you stole it”?

scandal42
    Free Member

I really do despair sometimes, like lambs to the slaughter, fighting for the right to buy shit.

johndoh
    Free Member

Just got one of these from B&Q for £10 – seems a bit of a bargain to me.

v666ern
    Free Member

I really do despair sometimes, like lambs to the slaughter, fighting for the right to buy shit.

Ill have you know i NEEDED that sat nav that i bought on a whim with no research and as for the camelbak from leisure lakes well, the other 3 rucksacks i’ve got may not be better! 😳

martinhutch

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8gYmDYv94[/video]

and

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1567223316840539

😯

bombjack
    Free Member

Jesus people are weak. The marketing guys know their target audience well.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I got some new wheels from Superstar. £50 off of £200 is pretty good!

ScottChegg
    Free Member

The downside is you will have Superstar wheels.

lalazar
    Free Member

Just picked up one of those Stanley Tote bags as well from B & Q – solid tool carrier for a tenner.

RustySpanner

ScottChegg – Member

The downside is you will have Superstar wheels.

And use the phrase ‘off of’.
    🙂

Cougar

Just picked up one of those Stanley Tote bags as well from B & Q – solid tool carrier for a tenner.

They crop up in TK Maxx occasionally for not much money (not that specific one but similar). I’ve got one for all my bike tools, think it was like £6 or something.

DezB
    Free Member

Ooh, 25% off Bam clothing. More pants for me! I love Bam stuff

johndoh
    Free Member

They crop up in TK Maxx occasionally for not much money (not that specific one but similar). I’ve got one for all my bike tools, think it was like £6 or something.

I have been looking for one for ages and am always perusing the tool section of TK Maxx but the ones I have seen have always been £15+ (and again, not like that one, smaller and much less well built).

Anyway, it’s a Christmas present for someone to me sorted…. 🙂

Ohh, and I can report that B&Q was calm, no fighting at the tills or screaming panic. I parked up, picked up the bag (it was on display in the foyer by the entrance), walked to the till, paid, had a brief polite chat with the cashier and walked calmly back out and carried on my way to work.

AdamW
    Free Member

Paypal are doing 20% off iTunes vouchers. Which is nice since my niece wants that for christmas!

Drac

I’m sure they weren’t all that bad, I mean Blackpool Tesco just seemed like a normal day in Blackpool.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb3yGz6h6tA&sns=fb[/video]

lalazar
    Free Member

Not this one cougar their normally £30 .

martinhutch

^

What could be more natural and beautiful to observe?

chambord
    Free Member

I think bands should start distributing empty TV boxes for crowd surfing in honour of that Blackpool vid.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

that buzz feed link is mental 😆

cr500dom
    Free Member

I`m after a Samsung Smart TV 32″ for the kitchen if anyone has seen anywhere with deals ?

martinhutch

[video]http://vimeo.com/113073357[/video]

torsoinalake
    Free Member

I feel really, really sorry for the poor folks working in those shops. I would be praying for the riot police to turn up and hose the lot of them into a corner before breaking out the rubber bullets.

dknwhy

I was suckered into a new Sat Nav on Amazon. Thought it was time to replace my 2008 one as it mainly thinks we’re driving through fields when we’re on updated European motorways.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 272 total)

The topic ‘Post your 2014 Black Friday deals here’ is closed to new replies.