• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by edd.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Please can someone recommend me a builder in central London?
  • edd

I need a builder for the renovation of a two bedroom flat, can anyone recommend one in central London (NW1)? Work would include moving a stud wall; a complete rewire; replacing the boiler; and re-plastering the entire flat.

I already have one quote but I need to get at least two more and I’m disinclined to select random builders from the Yellow Pages. I have a full time job so I think that I would prefer to employ one builder rather than a builder, plumber and electrician separately.

Lastly any advice on renovating flats would be much appreciated. I have, almost, no idea what I am doing…

theflatboy
    Free Member

sort of hijack, but we need a similar thing covering north london! will be interested in any responses. 🙂

edd

theflatboy – have you ever done anything like this before?

theflatboy
    Free Member

doesn’t sound like we’re doing anything on your scale. we’re not renovating/refurbing, just need a window blocking up, some plastering and some other internal restructuring. and no!

senorj

I have a friend who is very reliable and does good work.
    Not the cheapest but fair.
    Email me and I’ll pass on his details.

J.

theflatboy
    Free Member

ymg, senor.

also a bump for edd.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I know two fellas as well, reliable and reasonable, done lots of work for someone I know who runs an Interior Design Company.

PM if interested

edd

senor j – thanks, YGM.

bikebouy – I couldn’t find your e-mail in your profile. Please could you e-mail me or post your e-mail address? Thanks.

Can anyone else recommend a builder in London?

e-mail by eddkh, on Flickr

edd

Bump!

Can anyone else recommend a builder in London?

Does anyone have bikebouy’s e-mail address?

djglover
    Free Member

I can recommend Lindum Lofts, they do this kind of stuff as well. Were very competetive and very happy with the work 3 years later.

edd

Thanks djglover – will have a look.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Please can someone recommend me a builder in central London?’ is closed to new replies.