Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 158 total)
  • Peee eSSSS Ayyyyy Top Gear this Sunday – Jezzer rides a bike this week…
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

Been on BR and a bit of narrative around Jezzer and Cptn Slow riding bikes around this ere Lonjon, its got CHris Boardman in it too..

Don’t thank me all at once. 😉

piemonster

Yey, another thread with people complaining about something they didn’t have to watch and makes its producer a lot of cash.

piemonster

Should just catch it in time with the flight home too.

RustySpanner

Who’s complained?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I haven’t even seen the show and I’m indignant with rage already!
    😉

piemonster

Who’s complained?

Your thinking about it. Don’t pretend that you aren’t. 👿

RustySpanner

Me?
    I’m positively frasmotic with anticipation.

Look, think of it like a Pantomime.
    We all know our roles by now.
    Let’s just make sure we all get our lines right on Sunday.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I am so dissapointed in this series, I watched Sunday’s ep on playback and reckon I skipped through 2/3 of it.

kimbers

well i thought it was terrible!
    contrived and bigoted

brakes
    Free Member

is excited.
    I might build a cage around my TV tomorrow so it will survive my rage.

rs
    Free Member

I may be appalled an unable to make it through the day!

llama

Either:

Clarkson will have a revelation, realize that bikes are the future for all, and promote restrictions for motorized vehicle within cities forever more.

or

They will act like nobs, cck about a bit, and make anyone who cycles look a bit silly.

Hmmmm

shermer75
    Free Member

aracer
    Free Member

its got CHris Boardman in it too..

I might be tempted to watch then, but suspect:

They will act like nobs, cck about a bit, and make anyone who cycles look a bit silly.

which will encourage the nobs who drive cars and think cyclists shouldn’t be on the road – whatever the apologists might suggest.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Look, think of it like a Pantomime.
    We all know our roles by now.
    Let’s just make sure we all get our lines right on Sunday.

Can I be the baddie’s henchman number two?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I suspect Chris will give as good as he gets, I just can’t wait to see all the paraphernalia/getup they will coat themselves in, you know just to exaggerate the “hippy cyclist who knits his own shoes” look..

Should be hilarious or hideous, both in equal measure I suspect, but I will watch it 😆

Harry_the_Spider

Cougar

Is this a move by the BBC to make sure everyone hates him?

piemonster

Who’s complained?

AHEM!!!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Like a moth to a flame I will be watching

DezB
    Free Member

Script:
    J: ooh my bottom hurts
    May: Hur hur he said bottom
    H: Get a move on
    J: There’s a great big bus in the way
    May: Hur hur he said bus
    H: my gran can go quicker than this
    J: WHERE is the cycle lane
    M: hur hur he said.. um
    J: My bottom hurts, I’m getting back in my car
    M; Helmet! thats it: helmet hur hur

ruminant
    Free Member

Left the labels on, that’s not humorous about cyclists, just shows his mind is going, bloody idiot 👿

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

I work in the road safety arena and will be interested to see how this pans out. Its bound to be jokey, but hoping it has a positive stance. I have faith.
    http://www.roadsafetygb.org.uk/news/3426.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

DezB
    Free Member

Left the labels on

Are you mad? that’s top comedy, that is.

ruminant
    Free Member

Top comedy on cebbies maybe, thought the bit he did on the coach built Alfa last week was good, sometimes he just tries too hard me thinks

samuri
    Free Member

There’s this brilliant bloke on Twitter complaining in jezzas feed that last week’s episode was contrived, scripted nonsense.

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE PREVIOUS 87 EPISODES+???

rebel12
    Free Member

Can’t see what’s people’s beef with Top a Gear to be honest. Yes it’s scripted, childish, puerile and pure entertainment as much as much as a car show but it’s been said a million times before that if you don’t like it don’t watch. I generally like the show, although they could do with ditching the ‘star in a car’ section. Still far better than the trashy mindless TV that is Celebrity this or that, X Factor etc, Jungle get me out of here, Dancing on Ice etc etc.

Also as a result of watching Top Gear when growing up my nephew took a strong interest in cars and car design. He’s currently doing A-Levels and applying to University to become an Automotive Design Engineer. Far better than all those kids with distorted expectations wanting to be singers or celebrities after watching all this Celebrity driven bullsh*t.

RustySpanner

The last three words of your post sum up TG rather nicely.

😀

rebel12
    Free Member

The last three words of your post sum up TG rather nicely.

Did you miss the bit about ditching the ‘Star in a car’ bit?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Ditch the star in the car? I thought it would be fun to put Chris Boardman in it. Be even better if he got top of the board.

sangobegger
    Free Member

Clarkson is clearly not a cyclist. Saddle too low, and foot position all wrong.
    May on the other hand is covering the brakes nicely on the right as he is a motorbicylist, however his left hand is obviously suffering from seventies clutch fever where you need both hands to wind the d**mn thing in.
    Hammond I cant comment on, because as usual he is hidden behind the two fat blokes.
    None appear to be giving any indications to other road users of intended position, and have poor road awareness due to no visible “lifesavers” in evidence.
    Clarkson also forgot to remove the tags which could cause a distraction and danger of death (hopefully).
    All in all, a very poor showing, I would fail the lot of them during a bikeability test for 12 year olds

anagallis_arvensis

Can’t see what’s people’s beef with Top a Gear to be honest. Yes it’s scripted, childish, puerile and pure entertainment as much as much as a car show but it’s been said a million times before that if you don’t like it don’t watch. I generally like the show, although they could do with ditching the ‘star in a car’ section. Still far better than the trashy mindless TV that is Celebrity this or that, X Factor etc, Jungle get me out of here, Dancing on Ice etc etc.
    Also as a result of watching Top Gear when growing up my nephew took a strong interest in cars and car design. He’s currently doing A-Levels and applying to University to become an Automotive Design Engineer. Far better than all those kids with distorted expectations wanting to be singers or celebrities after watching all this Celebrity driven bullsh*t.

This post is almost as feeble minded as the program itself.

samuri
    Free Member

Clarkson also forgot to remove the tags which could cause a distraction and danger of death (hopefully).

He does this every single time he buys any ‘challenge’ specific clothing. It’s a joke on the program.

aracer
    Free Member

It’s a “joke” on the program.

FTFY

Stoner
    Free Member

I like miss argyll socks 😉 and the dig at piers.

So cycling by Clarkson later….

Mister-P
    Free Member

She looks like she could do you some damage.

Pook

Has the bloke behind may had a lobotomy?

Stoner
    Free Member

That made me chuckle

Gurning chap needs the Jamie treatment

Hahaha Lance poster 😀

warton
    Free Member

god almighty. Making fun of people dying. really **** classy

scandalous
    Free Member

Defo not quite right!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 158 total)

The topic ‘Peee eSSSS Ayyyyy Top Gear this Sunday – Jezzer rides a bike this week…’ is closed to new replies.