Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Parcel Force love to ruin my riding.
  • MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I think you guys should thank me for todays riding weather, it has obviously been sent to punish me for relying on parcelfarce to deliver my forks and get me out riding!

They have to refund in part to me everytime i use them!

And how they can use the word guaranteed for any of their services is beyond me!

Right rant over i just can't believe i missed riding today!

Hope you guys had fun.

br
    Free Member

can't blame them for your incompetence in not buying early enough!

househusband

CRC by any chance? Lack of air travel may well have affected parcel deliveries; I've had stuff come by air from Wiggle in Southampton – and CRC in NI.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

No but i can blame them for not delivering within a set paid for timescale.

I didn't buy anything i had a parcel sent to me using a guaranteed 2 day service with which they failed to deliver within. This is what i paid for so this is what i should receive!

troyleeboy
    Free Member

And you felt like telling us this because??

druidh
    Free Member

As above – could be an air transport related issue.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

it was riding related as i missed what looks like a perfect day.

Just a little rant that's all.

sc-xc

Lack of air travel may well have affected parcel deliveries

Rigid forks?

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

i doubt it would have been air related, distance would not have been far enough for it to fly. It was only coming from Coventry.

uplink
    Free Member

were you expecting them today?
    if so ……Saturday isn't a normal delivery day

Anyway, can you be sure they were shipped on time?

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

No they were due Friday, and i had the tracking number that shows the time it was collected and where it went throughout the day.

The problem with parcelforce is there is no way to speak to them direct. The automated service is useless as i know that the forks have been at the central hub for ages!

mieszko
    Free Member

The problem with Parcel Force I had twice is that if they could not deliver the parcel on time they updated the status that no one was at home when they attempted delivery, where I'm 100% sure I was in almost whole day waiting for the parcel and even when out I instructed my flatmates that I'm waiting for a courier. On one occasion I checked the online tracking and it showed that 10min ago the courier attempted delivery and I was at the flat. Also no card was left. I can understand that they can be busy etc so not that bothered, I just had to wait longer for my stuff.

On the plus side I bought a frame of a guy once, told him to pack it up securely and I ordered a courier collection. Turned out the frame was put in two bin liners that were sellotaped together (that was securely for him even though I asked him to use some bubble wrap). Frame got to me in once piece, no dents, scratches etc Might have been lucky though. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Parcel Force love to ruin my riding.’ is closed to new replies.