Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Panaracer Fat B Nimble 29×3.0
  • Paceman
    Free Member

Anyone tried the Panaracer Fat B Nimble 29×3.0 tyre yet? I’m interested in how big they come up on a proper 29+ rim and how they perform compared to the current 29+ offerings.

STATO
    Free Member

Review here covers size, not much info on how it handled compared to others tho.

Paceman
    Free Member

Thanks Stato, that’s useful.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mos

I bought one & tried it on a spare wheel last night. The rim was only 28mm wide but the tyre came up at 2.5″, i might get another 5mm on my LB 38mm rims but can’t see it ever coming up to a true 3″ Like a Knard. Wihch in my case it may be a good thing as it’s going on the back of w Lurcher which won’t fit a Knard anyway.

thesurfbus
    Free Member

I fitted some 26×4.0 on 70mm rims and they measured 3.5″

kazafaza
    Free Member

Fat B’s 29+(ish) fitted to Ryde Trace Enduro rims, and comparison with Knard and Dirt Wizzard:

D.W.:

Knard:

Fat B Nimble is narrower than Dirt Wizz – I reckon it might be appealing to those that can’t quite fit the 29+ in their frames/forks. Would be nice if Panasonic applied 29×2.8″ label on the sidewall to avoid confusion. But that wouldn’t look as rad, eh? 🙄

accu
    Free Member

thanks !…really helpful…

kazafaza
    Free Member

Dirt Wizz vs Fat B:

Anyone close to Brum is more than welcome to check if it fits his/hers frame/forks…

kazafaza
    Free Member

Fat B Nimble 29+ on Ryde Trace Enduro fitted to Fox Float, Suntour Raidon and RockShox XC32 forks:

dirtyrider
    Free Member

good info 😀

Stedlocks
    Free Member

But what are they like in the good old british mud??

chronos
    Free Member

They’re not great in the mud as they don’t dig-in. Not bad on everything else tho!

boxelder

Struggle to run them tubeless. Lightweight, but ‘baggy bead’

Stedlocks
    Free Member

Bugger….I need something to stop the chupacabras killing me…..right up until it became gloopy, they were fantastic. Now though, they suddenly give out with no warning….hence my bout of patella tendinitis, due to impact! I’m thinking of putting some x-king 2.4’s on the mulefut 50mm rims…..at least I know how they are likely to ride!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Panaracer Fat B Nimble 29×3.0’ is closed to new replies.