Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Pad Alternatives – UberBike/ Noah & Theo on Ebay Anyone tried them?
  • yan
    Free Member

After an alternative to Superstar as they dont have stock and havent for ages for te SRAM Ultimate caliper…

Or anyone else?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Bought some Uberbike ones, but I’ve not got round to fitting them yet…..

Good service though!

antigee

someone recommended uberbike for stainless and ceramic BB’s on here a couple of weeks ago – a good shout – turned up very prompt, well packed and all looks excellent – only fitted the BB (bought some other bits to make up the order) and nice and neat – impressed, actually very impressed (no relation)

chillidave
    Free Member

Uberbike race matrix are my favourite aftermarket pads: good power, not noisey other than when wet and last ages.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

I couldn’t get on with the race matrix, good in the dry but really noisy in the wet. Tempted to try some of the organic pads though.

Tracey

We have the race matrix ones on all our bikes, have been using them for a few years in all conditions and they have been first class.

Northwind

I threw my race matrixes in the bin, I actually really liked them initially, great for simpler UK riding but I took them out to the alps and they completely shat the bed, inconsistent from one corner to the next. I think they just couldn’t deal with the harder use tbh. (I swapped them at a rest stop for my standard superstar kevlars and just carried on, they were fine doing the exact same job)

M6TTF
    Free Member

another race matrix user. great when first fitted, but seem to tail off faster than sintered. wear somewhere in-between sintered and organic

slightreturn
    Free Member

The race matrix ones don’t last anywhere near as long as sintered pads. Not to mention the howling noise

Del

Disco brakes with a look.

CheesybeanZ

We’ve used Disco for the last 6 years with no problems .

yan
    Free Member

Ok cheers, I’ll give the sintered a go then…

pdV6
    Free Member

Uberbike sintered for me. Great sales service & the pads work fine for my (UK) riding.

spawnofyorkshire

Ran Uberbike sintered for a while but the noise got to me. On SS Kevlar now and they aren’t wearing as well but feel nicer and not as much noise.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Pad Alternatives – UberBike/ Noah & Theo on Ebay Anyone tried them?’ is closed to new replies.