Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Over the Meall a Bhuachallie
  • sangobegger
    Free Member

Me an the boys rode up from the Ryvoan bothy to-day.Panaracers got a real workout and the weather was ace.First descent was a corker but the rock armour rattled even my Furys wotsits.BIG blast down to the trails at Badaguish where we demonstrated to a bunch of learners how not to take the tricky left hander after the fat rock steps-my how they laffed!.All the trails rode super fast and the only downer was being outpaced by the "Half" on the freewheel race back to the road.For an afternoons blast it makes a corker,and pretty amazing to see so many out on bikes – everywhere!.Go an do it,NOW.

Ticklinjock

My first attempt at posting pics

druidh
    Free Member

Looks rubbish – grrr!

Did you go up at the path near the bothy? I was looking at that a couple of weeks back (with no bike to hand I might add).

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Did you go right along the ridge to Craiggowrie then down onto the track from Badaguish?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Those rock steps look good fun! Cracking weather to be up in the mountains – I am envious.

Ticklinjock

Aye, up at the track next to Ryvoan bothy, over Meall a’ Bhuachaille, Creagan Gorm, Creaggowrie and down to Badaguish.

Swayndo
    Free Member

Great day troopers … my shin's still a bit sair tho.

devs
    Free Member

Looks braw. Hey swayndo, you coming to 10 more in Moray? And don't forget my invite if you're doing any more good rides!

Swayndo
    Free Member

Sorry chum. Must get your mobile numba. It'll be another classic this Sunday if the weather allows – Torridon or Skye.

Gonna do a sneaky spin around Golspie tomorrow after work as I'm up there tomorrow. It's a tough life.

Don't really do 'events' TBH. When is it anyway?

devs
    Free Member

22nd Aug. It's the only one I do, just to remind myself how fat, old and slow I am. Now if they only made these things two part events with the 2nd bit being scrummaging or peanuts it would be great!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Over the Meall a Bhuachallie’ is closed to new replies.