Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Osprey Stratos 26L – Question about some random little straps!
  • MrCrushrider
    Free Member

just bought one of the above and love it, however there are a couple of little straps with clips inside the main compartment (at the very top), andone on the outside between the back mesh panel and the actual back of the bag (in the gap) that i cant figure out what theyre for. anyone have any ideas? ar ethey for hanging the hydration bladder on or what?!

csb

Do they have a male/female clip fastening? If so, my Osprey sack has them and I was told they are to hang the bladder.

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

Hi csb, yeah they do, and i thought the inner one was for that purpose – but there’s one between the back mesh and the back of the pack too – so can you hang a bladder in the cavity too then?

speed12
    Free Member

Yeha, that’s the idea. It’s probably better in the main compartment so that you get some ventilation between the pack and your back, but if you are brimming the pack with other stuff then it still gives you somewhere to hand a bladder.

FuzzyWuzzy

Not sure about that model but on my Raptor there’s one for the bladder and the other I use for my keys…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Osprey Stratos 26L – Question about some random little straps!’ is closed to new replies.