Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • One for the Beard Trimmerists
  • kormoran
    Free Member

I am looking for a new beard trimmer to replace my ailing machine. Needs to be rechargeable as I don’t have a socket always available. I would rather spend a bit more and get a quality item – the last one hasn’t done to well if i’m honest

What can you recommend?

hodgynd
    Free Member

I don’t have a beard or a trimmer but it might be an idea to know what your last one was ..

joshvegas
    Free Member

Scissors.

I find trimmers a bit rubbish as i have redic thick curly beard.

slowoldman

I had a cheap and cheerful Philips which ran for years before giving up the ghost recently. I replaced it with the same.

spawnofyorkshire

I have a approx £25 babyliss one that’s doing such a solid job on my thick wayward beard that it’s now taken on the job of trimming my head too.
    Don’t think you need to drop too much money on one.

rmacattack
    Free Member

£10 babyliss or something

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

ALDI/Lidl do a rechargeable one that’s rather good (ploughs through my thatch)

Worth seeing if your local store has any knocking around

miketually
    Free Member

Got my current one from TK Maxx.

dovebiker

Philips One Blade and does a decent job of cutting-in and as a shaver too

hammyuk
    Free Member

Babyliss Grooming set.
    On my second after I dropped the last one on a tiled floor.
    Better than their Titanium ones if you have thicker hair

jamj1974

Babyliss Super Stubble user here. Lasted 4 years so far and I also find it better than even mains powered clippers on my head.

I’d recommend.

mattyfez

I got one of these cheaper than normal, I just use it free hand without a guard on it.

It’s battery powered which might be inconvenient for some but i have reachable batteries on circulation anyway for other stuff.

one of these

It works well enough that I’ve had it a few years and haven’t bothered replacing it.. But I just use it without the guards or with the razor attachments, just as a beard trimmer/shaper.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘One for the Beard Trimmerists’ is closed to new replies.