• This topic has 21 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by alpin.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • One Down…
  • Stoner
    Free Member

congratulations on your success JHJ. Your efforts have been rewarded! Now for the lizards.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wait…..does that mean that Blair’s ‘one of them’? Nudge nudge. Wink wink.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

😆

Pff, he’s small fry…

wwaswas

He just had time for one more selfie…

Stoner
    Free Member

He shall always be remembered.

nickc

One down? Really?

Millions in the Bank, absolved himself of all blame for crisis in Iraq, still advising business and governments all over the world and coining it in…and you think he’s somehow been removed, because he’s handed in some formal notice of a job he’s never done anyway?

You’re easily pleased JHJ

slowoldman

It took him some time to realise he wasn’t achieving much didn’t it?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Fair point nick, in that respect it’s a departure similar to Malcolm Rifkind and Jack Straw…

Better than nothing though~still some way to go, but get a feeling there may be more big announcements in the near future…

jambalaya
    Free Member

As I posted on the other thread it’s an impossible job, I am sure he’s glad he is shot of the official title. As he says he will continue to work with the countries there and he’ll have greater freedom now. This will mean a pay rise.

wrecker
    Free Member

But he’s found god now, so he’s completely cleansed and redeemed. Which is nice for him.

CountZero

The FBI have just arrested a bunch of FIFA officials, perhaps they can just bundle Blair in and have done with it.

project
    Free Member

for anyone with intrest, tony bliars book is for sale in Poundland for a quid a copy, cheaper than the fine for shoplifting the book and disposing in nearest bin,

timba
    Free Member

Why would you take that job in the first place, unless you believe that you can do what’s evaded everybody else for decades?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

still some way to go, but get a feeling

I think you should report those responsible for giving you that feeling…

piemonster

Surely “one down” would be Tony getting arrested, charged, and sentenced?

Not retiring from one role, to either a new role or a cushy retirement! Not only that, but after 8 years of achieving **** all. He doesn’t even have the indignity of getting sacked.

hora
    Free Member

I wonder if things WILL improve now that hes left. Wouldnt surprise woult it…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

With eight years of uninterrupted peace in the middle east, I’m not sure the world can replace him.

slowoldman

Why would you take that job in the first place

Erm… Ego?

ninfan
    Free Member

So I suppose Gordon Brown gets the job next?

hora
    Free Member

Ah yes, the other half of the killing peace machine.

alpin
    Free Member

piemonster – Member

Surely “one down” would be Tony getting arrested, charged, and sentenced?[quote]

… or just simply shot.

Blair is C**t.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘One Down…’ is closed to new replies.