Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Older style Hope seatpost clamp QR….still around?
  • bigbloke
    Free Member

Does anyone know if you can still get the older QR seatclamp as thier new design is utterly useless, seatpost constantly slips down no matter how tight i adjust the nut, worried i'm gonna break the bolt soon.

pinches
    Free Member

got some in at work, what size? drop me a mail i might be able to sort you out.

foxyrider
    Free Member

is the seatpost the right site – sound poss a bit small – I have used the new and old versions and both spot on.

BTW I have a spare old 34.9 Hope QR – in good condition – not used anymore 🙂

bigbloke
    Free Member

Ok…….

The one i'm having trouble with is on my On One 456 frame sized at 30.0 in black new style. Assume thats the right size.27.2 seatpost.

Also though want another one for my full suss in Blue 34.9 old style QR as well.

foxyrider
    Free Member

sounds about right to me – I have a 30.9 clamp on my Kinesis XC2 and its a 27.2 seat post – do you grease you posts? I don't but….

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/hope-seat-clamp-qr-type-id3912.html

old style?

bigbloke
    Free Member

Yes i did apply some grease to it when i installed it, might be an idea to clean it off.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Older style Hope seatpost clamp QR….still around?’ is closed to new replies.