Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Old Skool. Mike Vandeman remember him?
  • Drac
    pedalhead
    Free Member

Crikey. Still a nutter then.

Drac

A tad more so I'd say.

devs
    Free Member

Wow so he really is a complete nut job and not just a bedroom warrior spam king. He killed that usenet group.

Vandeman is one of mountain biking's biggest enemies. I hope he does some jail time for his latest act of idiocy.

RepacK
    Free Member

My buddies in California are besides themselves on this one – the **** nutter finally went too far!!! Its great..Mind you it really could have been a lot lot worse, I hope the authorities realise how dangerous this bloke is…

MrAgreeable

Vandeman is one of mountain biking's biggest enemies

He's certainly at one extreme, but to the best of my knowledge he's never been taken seriously by anyone except the odd newsgroup user.

nickc

Blimey, one thing to spout forth on usernet groups, another thing altogether to be attacking folk with a saw…And more than once according to that crime report.

Hope the guy he attacked is OK

RepacK
    Free Member

The problem with Mikey is that he is a passionate, loud nut & quite a clever one..He has a number of stock arguments (none of which actually hold any water) but the point of them being is to entrap & enrage mtbrs & therefore reinforce his stereotype of us i.e nature hating, out of control, dangerous, violent beyond the law yahoos..

Dangerous hes not, an annoying pest he can be but he can also be quite amusing if you dont let him rile you 😈

nickc

Weird how he can get so riled up, just because of a couple of wheels…

RepacK
    Free Member

As far as I know the guy he attacked is fine – small cut across the chest but no more..

Drac

Dangerous hes not

Yeah if you call attacking someone with a saw a safe past time. 😕

RepacK
    Free Member

Drac I meant hes not a danger to our sport..Come on keep up!

Drac

Ah well that's not how it read.

Yeah even after all these years of spouting shite it's proved futile, perhaps why he has now got angry and resolved to physical attacks.

coffeeking
    Free Member

and it's pass-time, not past time 🙂 😉
    My god he was spouting rubbish back when I first found the internet, I'm amazed he has kept it up. His arguments always went on the same process – make a stupid statement, get bikers to react, select the loudest and least well thought through response and then use that to depict all mtbers, ignoring those who completely wrote-off his arguments. Funny.

Drac

Hmm! Coffeeking I think he may have a lot of students on here.

No worries Repack, going to look now.

Drac
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Old Skool. Mike Vandeman remember him?’ is closed to new replies.