Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Old people and the snow
  • tankslapper
    Free Member

ahwiles – its the opposite for us; that’s what makes their behaviour just plain odd!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

There have been alot of accidents round here and hospital is struggling to cope with the number of old people waiting in A&E with broken bones.

The council used there initiative and have asked anyone over 65 to get about on their hands and knees rather than on foot since its much safer.

Anyone over the age of 65 whos seen to be not crawling is fined a weeks pension.

Its for their own good

Moses

I don’t know about you, but I find it MUCH easier and therefore safer to walk on the semi-cleared roads than the pavement. So I do. I usually move over when cars come. No-one’s offered me a lift yet, selfish bastards.

tankslapper
    Free Member

davidtaylforth – Member
    There have been alot of accidents round here and hospital is struggling to cope with the number of old people waiting in A&E with broken bones.

The council used there initiative and have asked anyone over 65 to get about on their hands and knees rather than on foot since its much safer.

Anyone over the age of 65 whos seen to be not crawling is fined a weeks pension.

Its for their own good

Could you please stand on the Lib Dem ticket next time – you’d get my vote mate! Although surely if they’re on their hands and knees it’s only fair that they give people a lift?!

Moses – Member
    No-one’s offered me a lift yet, selfish bastards.

Take the balaclava off!? 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Old people and the snow’ is closed to new replies.