Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Now that Giggs is out in the open….
  • CHB

can we talk about these too?

censored

Particularly:
    Jeremy Clarkson has an injunction preventing the publication or mention of intimate photographs of him and Jemima Khan.

scaredypants

I don’t see a big market for intimate photos of that tossrag

dmiller
    Free Member

Jeremy Clarkson has an injunction preventing the publication or mention of intimate photographs of him and Jemima Khan.

Frankly the thought of clarksons hairy arse is enough is probably enough to stop them getting published without a super injunction…

CHB

True! Though Richard Hammond has quite a following…

ilovemygears
    Free Member

the chef is in sever financial trouble, i think this could ruin him for good. I want to hear that he ended it all after losing every thing he has ever worked for. Would make me very happy :)The way he treats his staff means he will be sued for millions very soon.

dmiller
    Free Member

Ilovemygears
    I want to hear that he ended it all after losing every thing he has ever worked for.

FFS that’s a bit far! I would rather wish he saw the error of his ways and decided to sort out everyone’s school diners and make them healthy or something!

flip
    Free Member

Chef?

project
    Free Member

flip – Member
    Chef?

Posted 35 seconds ago # Report-Post

A person who persuades the gualable and hungry to pay well over the top for a meal, a person usually so full of themselves they treat the staff terrible, and swear alot………………….

billysugger
    Free Member

Ramsey Gordon is that by chance.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

On the clarkson one, she denied it very fast, he didn’t

Imagine he was wishing he had!

rewski
    Free Member

So what’s in this super injection? Could it kill them?

trailmonkey

does anyone really care about this stuff or am i missing the point and there’s a deeper relevance re freedom of the press ?

billysugger
    Free Member

super injection for the win

rewski
    Free Member

Nope and nope

bol

Personally I couldn’t give a stuff what most of them have been up to. If its legal it’s none of my business. If it’s illegal (sexual harrassment or unfair dismissal by a gobby chef for example) then surely it’s newsworthy and not a matter for injunction.

I think that Giggs was a different matter. The fact that he was clearly misguided enough to think he could take on the Internet, showed he had lost all sense of perspective. If he hadn’t been so full of his own importance this would have all gone away a long time ago. As it is, he has made himself an international laughing stock, and, ironically, proper news.

miketually
    Free Member

The injunction still stands by the way, so you probably shouldn’t have posted that…

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Couldn’t give a toss tbh. Fair play to all of them and commiserations to their family’s if any of it is true.

rewski
    Free Member

The injunction still stands by the way

Yep, and he’ll have a team of lawyers googling like bonkers.

ilovemygears
    Free Member

i hope they all lose every thing and end it all…. lol 🙂

bobby21
    Free Member

And the parody’s start..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdO8lxHoUBw

MoreCashThanDash

I really couldn’t care what people get up to provided it is legal and between consenting adults – it’s their own business, and not worthy of reporting, let alone reading.

Misguided or naive though Giggs may have been, but he may have been trying to deal with the issue within his family privately and without tabloid/internet reading scroats finding out about it.

To me freedom of the press gives them the right to voice opinions and reveal crimes or corruption, not expose the private lives of the rich and stupid for the titlillation of the poor and stupid.

And as for the kind of models that choose to have affairs with these idiots and then run to the press when it’s over – for whatever reason – I think they are either naive or just……actually, the mods might prefer me to stop just there!

Stoner
    Free Member

Theres 80ish injunctions out there, some super, some not:
    http://www.fleetstreetfox.com/2011/05/do-not-read-this.html?spref=tw

Those that havent been withdrawn still stand so do be careful what you type on here as Mark can get so very grumpy.

WRT clarkson and Khan, that was a stalking horse for evidence of veracity of the other injunction busting claims form the tweeter – the fact that they could be reported = the werent injuncted whereas those that werent reported, were injuncted, hence true.

bol

ilovemygears – Member
    i hope they all lose every thing and end it all…. lol

You’re really not very nice are you?

maccruiskeen

I wonder what proportion of the injunction busting twitterers will one day be revealed to be News International employees

Woody
    Free Member

As usual The Daily Mash put it in persepective 2 weeks ago!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Now that Giggs is out in the open….’ is closed to new replies.