Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Nice little flat pedals for kids…
  • gravitykids
    Free Member

Had these nice little flat pedals arrive the other day for my daughter’s bike.

First impressions are really good. 270 grams, a nice small platform and just over £13 a pair.

Wellgo KC001

For more info:
    First Impressions / Wellgo KC001 / Flat pedals for kids.

jonathan
    Free Member

Oh great, I saw those a few weeks ago and nearly pulled the trigger – I have done now!

Cheers for the write up 🙂

reggiegasket
    Free Member
    danbarker

Been looking for some better pedals for my son and this look like a good option. Also seen the KC008’s which look smaller and lighter but bit more expensive.

StirlingCrispin

I have Wellgo CNC M138s on my sons’ bikes – grippy without being shin-shredding. Very nice pedals.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/wellgo-cnc-m138-flat-pedals/rp-prod52882

gravitykids
    Free Member

Some nice lightweight pedals there.

Got to admit, personally I like the KC008, but being a bit of a skinflint I couldn’t justify the extra money.

poah
    Free Member

the metal pins on these pedals still gave my son grief (and me) originally had some from china too.

kids pedals

cloudnine
    Free Member

Thread bookmarked..

gravitykids
    Free Member

the metal pins on these pedals still gave my son grief (and me) originally had some from china too.

kids pedals

Those pins do look a bit more fierce than the Wellgo’s.

plus-one

These are blinding value and very similar to the dmr v6

Only £6.99 delivered and come in sweet colours 🙂

I’ve bought 4 pairs now for various builds(mostly niece/nephews)

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=200821759136&globalID=EBAY-GB

poah
    Free Member

Those pins do look a bit more fierce than the Wellgo’s.

not nearly as bad as the superstar ones

danbarker

Well just bitten the bullet and ordered some kc008 from China off eBay. Got them for £20 so will see what they are like when they finally arrive!

gravitykids
    Free Member

Well just bitten the bullet and ordered some kc008 from China off eBay. Got them for £20 so will see what they are like when they finally arrive!

Let us know what they’re like when you get them, a blue pair would go great on Char’s bike (and I won’t need much persuading to buy them).

gravitykids
    Free Member

I’ve pulled together all the kids pedals people have brought to my attention and put them on my blog with some piccies and facts…

Pedals for Kids – Options

I’ll update it if I get more pedal recommendations.

barrykellett
    Free Member

Thread resurrection – anyone any other ideas before i go ahead and order some of the KC008’s?

wiggles
    Free Member

Got some kc008s for my lad and they seem great no more pedal slips and only slight shin damage..

Took about 2 months to arrive though

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Nice little flat pedals for kids…’ is closed to new replies.