Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • New bike pic – an attempt…
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

muddydwarf
    Free Member

bugger!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

ojom
    Free Member

ooh triple fail.

you need to press 'paste'

sockpuppet

or try editing!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

keep trying, why is this bloody site so difficult to link to?

warton
    Free Member

this better be worth it. If I was you I'd take a minute, mow the lawn, take another picture and try again

GeeWavetree
    Free Member

swavis

crispybacon
    Free Member

Yer Tiz 😆

Bugger beaten to it by fast finger GeeWavetree 😥

GeeWavetree
    Free Member

how can you not click on the IMG button and paste?? do you need help with pelican crossings?

swavis

Too slow 😆

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Don't know why, but the IMG function just won't work for me.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Bike now minus reflectors etc.

Only managed one ride and now the bloody g/f has infected me with her tonsilitis so i can't ride 🙁

swavis

I never bother with it. Just put the link here [ /img] without spaces. HTH

rOcKeTdOg

very orange

muddydwarf
    Free Member

'tis a bit – my other 3 bikes are black so thought it was time for a change! 😆

elaineanne
    Free Member

very orange indeed…. nice ! what are they like to ride…are they on the heavier side

nixon_fiend
    Free Member

nice bike, these ride really well for their weight… make full use of the U-turn – the bike was designed around the versatility of the fork

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Only had one ride so far Elaine, but it certainly does ride 'lighter' than i was expecting. I own an '04 Mount Vision as well & that climbs pretty well & the Wolf Ridge isn't that far behind to be honest. I suspect on a long all-dayer i would be slower but not too much i reckon.
    Not weighed it yet but supposed to be around the 15Kg mark.

The QUAD 2 suspension works really well, great traction & the fork is ace at the big stuff. With the U-turn & Motion Control it also works well on the climbs. Stands taller than the MV tho, my cods are hard against the top tube but that's to be expected when you're 5'2" with a 27" inside leg!

crikey
    Free Member

Muddy, you should have bought a carbon roadie!

Rockplough
    Free Member

Great choice. You're going to have a right laugh on that.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Crikey – you're determined i'll give you that! 😆

Really chuffed with the Wolf Ridge so far, especially with £1000 off the price. Hope i can do it justice now – midlife crisis bike i think!

sonik
    Free Member

muddydwarf- i think i may know oyu from years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😯

mamadirt
    Free Member

Lovely! 8)

elaineanne
    Free Member

muddydwarf lol ! i have the same 'short arse' agin scenerio… only bike in the north west to fit me was an orange five frame size 14 inch (short)…. god dint hand out long legs for us two then ! lol….
    enjoy your new bike…..have the reflectors gone now then..lol

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Sonik – where from????

muddydwarf
    Free Member

That's true Elaine – unfortunately i have a long torso (comparitively) so the 14" Kona my 5' female friend has feels like it's been squashed lengthwise, the stem feels like it's under my clavicle!

The new bike fits perfectly everywhere apart from standover height. It's something i'm used to, not going to find a 140mm travel bike any lower than that really. Even the Lapierre i tried was tight against the old chestnuts!

Now i just have to ride like Mamadirt!

sonik
    Free Member

muddydwarf- rickards

mamadirt
    Free Member

Now i just have to ride like Mamadirt!

Don't wish that upon yourself. No chance of me even getting close to doing my Slopestyle justice especially with a burgered shoulder but hey a bit of skill compensation is always good 😉 . Looking forward to seeing some more pics of the Wolf Ridge once it's filthy – looks a cracking little ride . . . and Im a sucker for orange 😛

SnS
    Free Member

MD – Like yer new toy mate !
    Indeed, Very Orange 🙂 – Will be able to spot you from the other side of a valley unlike your previous Black Knight look.

Pity about the tonsilitis – That'll soon go so no great problems. – Besides, it's hammering down here at the mo, so much nicer stopping in.

Bestist wishes…& watch them cods ! Hurts like hell when you get the old Cod & Toptube interface wrong 🙂

Chris

hoykalot
    Free Member

hoykalot
    Free Member

Eureka that is my first succesful attempt.

hoykalot
    Free Member

Eureka that is my first succesful attempt. That was easy using the photobucket app on the iPhone

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Ey-up Chris!

Strange thing is, my medieval armour jacket is exactly the same shade of orange, maybe i should combine the two for full effect? 😆

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Sonik – Bloomin' eck, where you been hiding?

Drop us a line if you fancy a spin out sometime.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Nice bike Hoy – teach me how to do a bloody pic post will ya? 😳

sonik
    Free Member

Sonik – Bloomin' eck, where you been hiding?

Drop us a line if you fancy a spin out sometime.

muddydwarf-kind'a guessed it was you-squirrels sister told me you were MTBing. last time i saw you you were still on a clogg vibe! alot of 'water' has washed under the bridge with me since then. 😕
    hows tricks?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Me too fella, me too. 😕 Been a bad couple of yrs but things are getting better now.
    I'm doing the C2C with Sarah's husband in July, she thinks we're mad!

Clogs are in the back of the cupboard these days though, kinda replaced with SPD shoes..

You in 'dale then?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘New bike pic – an attempt…’ is closed to new replies.