Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • New Akrigg vid up
  • cat69uk
    Free Member

Cracking!

starfanglednutter
    Free Member

Wow, jaw dropping countryside hooliganism. That tree trunk drop at the end is ridiculous

robidoo
    Free Member

If you take a look again on the last tree trunk drop as he rolls along it his rear wheel slips off but lands on a small branch, how he holds his nerve is crazy.
    Best all round rider imo.

davosaurusrex

I am in awe of the man’s core strength. Great stuff!

plumber
    Free Member

I’ve been to a lot of those places and never even seen those lines never mind ridden them.

Bonkers but brilliant

jairaj

If you take a look again on the last tree trunk drop as he rolls along it his rear wheel slips off but lands on a small branch, how he holds his nerve is crazy.

+1 his composure is amazing, no idea how he just stays calm, pops the wheel back up and carries on! Crazy, crazy guy!

kayak23

The hop onto the rock to slow nose manual, and later over the stone gate/wall are just insane… Amazing.
    😯

I just love how he does it all on a standard trail bike too. Rad.

bspoked
    Free Member

A bit disappointing that they didn’t get this lined up for last night…

dragon
    Free Member

TBH I thought it was disappointing compared to his last vid. This was just trials riding outdoors, with too many obviously setup scenes.

Simon

My local trails but not ridden the way I ride them! Akrigg is always great to watch.

ska-49
    Free Member

Incredible riding. He consistently brings out AMAZING videos.

julioflo
    Free Member

WOW again!

Wonder how well this works out for Mongoose though. Never see any Mongoose bikes out on the trails….
    Either way, keep the vids coming!

Bregante

Stunning. That ride along that wall is just bonkers!

TooTall
    Free Member

Too many skids for a man who has such bike control. 🙁

feckinlovebbq
    Free Member

Did anyone else watch that and think. “that’s a really nice wall”

GavinB

Did anyone else watch that and think. “that’s a really nice wall”

Only in STW….

Amazing video, leaving me inspired yet grounded in the reality that I’ll never manage even 2% of what he does. Still, great to dream!

wonnyj
    Free Member

Much preferred that to the last one with the 5 helmets (seemed too contrived). This latest one is just pure skills on some quality trails

nwill1
    Free Member

How…just amazing. Plus huge respect to the guy after that nasty accident , I know it was a while ago but some of the things in that vid take big balls ever for a rider as good as him.

Matt_SS_xc

Best all round rider imo

got to be right. If he cant ride it possibly no one can. The normal bike is what does it for me…incredible

however, just makes me feel a bit rubbish

wonnyj
    Free Member

Love the endos around and down the steep corners

transporter13
    Free Member

I’m surprised how few mongooses are out on the trails tbh. Easily as good as most other brands.
    Obviously don’t charge enough for them.

Simon

Can you actually buy a Teocali in the UK anymore?? 😕

cycl1ngjb
    Free Member

Not sure you can get them in the UK anymore – did a google search, which produced nothing.

I’ve actually had two over the years – 2006 Teocali Super, which the frame cracked on (the frames of this vintage had a couple of weak points).

Got a 2009 Teocali Super frame as replacement, which also cracked after a couple of years.

Both were great to ride (especially the ’09 one)

Simon

I had an ’06 that cracked too, only found it when I stripped it down to sell the frame. Nice to ride but the dog bone linkage bearings lasted about 2 minutes so it constantly rattled!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Didn’t you have one Simon?

EDIT: 😀

JEngledow
    Free Member

I love this type of video as much of what he rides can be ridden by us mere mortals, except Chris does it much much much much much better (than me anyway)!!

Simon

😆 it was yellow, some of the STA trail builders got me the frame while I was injured after dislocating my elbow.

yunki
    Free Member

fan-bloody-tastico

cycl1ngjb
    Free Member

On the 09 they changed the design of the lower linkage to be fully machined all the way through.

When the needle bearings went on my 06 frame I managed to find a bloke online who had done his own mod to fix it – this involved a full straight through bushing.

Mine lasted for the remainder of the life of the bike (about 2 years) – my brother still has an 05 Teocali which also got the bushing mod – still running fine after 5 years use

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘New Akrigg vid up’ is closed to new replies.