Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Naked Cyclist!
  • woody21
    Free Member

Driving down the A6 between Bakewell and Rowsley this morning I was stuck in a queue of traffic all following a cyclist. As I got closer I thought that’s an odd flesh coloured Lycra outfit, only it wasn’t, the road cyclist was naked, naked as the day he was born
    Is this a new trend for road cyclists?

dpfr

Well doing it off road would make for a talking point on the “Nettles and Brambles” thread.

TheWrongTrousers

It’s always a bloke, isn’t it ? Disappointing.

It was probably Noel who works at Two Dales petrol station. He rides a bike and apparently likes taking his clothes off

woody21
    Free Member

Two other people suggested it was Noël. It was a bit of a shock to see this at 7.40am

Coyote
    Free Member

Wrong Trousers, I agree.

MoreCashThanDash

Excellent thread:

“I saw this naked guy riding a bike”

“Oh, that’s probably just Noel”

It’s usually gone 9 before I hit that stretch of the A6, now I know what I’ve been missing all these years 😯

takisawa2

I’d love to have the balls to do that.

Metaphorically & literally.

[rubs chin]

pt81
    Free Member

Hope it was this Noel, cus if not, he’s been pinned for it for nothing. Good way of giving your mate a bad week. 😆

somafunk

Some folk (daily mailers?) would be shocked and possibly morally outraged at hearing of a naked cyclist but this….

It was probably Noel who works at Two Dales petrol station. He rides a bike and apparently likes taking his clothes off

…has quite literally made my day……i’m chuckling away to myself with the thought of a person called Noel who is well known and socially accepted for the fact he likes to take his clothes off and ride a bike.

Sometimes stw comes up trumps and gives me something to lighten my day with.

woody21
    Free Member

Bizarrely the bin men had stopped in Rowsley and were waiting with phones (and cameras) to record the sight for prosperity

I’ll look out for it on Facebook then…. 😯

johnhe

Prosperity, or posterity.

keng38
    Free Member

Wonder what size wheels he rides.

bearnecessities

Duh, he said road cyclist, so it’s a 700c through, obvz.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Or 650c, or 27″, or a Moulton, duh, obvs

keng38
    Free Member
    bearnecessities

Or 650c, or 27″, or a Moulton, duh, obvs

*wooosh* 😉

[bad pun] ‘see through’ [/bad pun]

stoffel
    Free Member

I can’t help thinking such a behaviour is a bit needy and attention seeking; after al, it’s not very practical, for men in particular, to ride a bike without some pants on at least. For obvious reasons. To each ther own though I suppose.

somafunk

keng38 : That may well be him for all i know, but i’m not clicking on your link, I’m mightily amused at the idea of Oh that’ll be Noel…. he likes to cycle naked as above but i have no wish to actively click a link to see him with my own eyes, if i pass him in a car or similar i’ll have a laugh and give him a thumbs up though.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

[bad pun] ‘see through’ [/bad pun]

Wayyyyyy too subtle!

scotroutes

And he has mates!!!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Naked Cyclist!’ is closed to new replies.