Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • My Friday Film – Vedi Vini Vici Trail Alps
  • Milkie
    Free Member

I’m pleased with the video… Hope you like it too! Its got a crash, picture in picture, multicams and speed overlay…
    To get the best, please watch in HD!
    [video]http://vimeo.com/31575455[/video]

Taken with a ContourGPS on the Hardtail, handlebar mounted and GoPro HD on the Full Suss, chest mounted.

Comments please! Good or Bad!
    I’ve only been video editing for a month, so hope its up to par with the STW Massiv.

Milkie
    Free Member

17 Views and no comments, it must be bad. 😥

Bewilderedsassanack

‘fraid so. Just made me nauseous. But as long as you had a good holiday, don’t be sad.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I know that trail very well. The bit near the end is super drifty and fast.

boxxer7
    Free Member

I thought it was pretty good, like the editing! 🙂

garrypreece
    Free Member

Really enjoyed it mate…look forward to some more of the same !!

flap_jack
    Free Member

Enjoyed. Where is it ?

Milkie
    Free Member

I loved that trail, it felt great on the hardtail. Can’t wait to book up for next year!

Anyone else want to comment, 96 views and two comments, looking for constructive criticism, I’m sure I’ve come to the right place. 😉

EDIT: Flapjack, I think it’s near Bourg Saint Maurice, France and Thank you.

Thanks Garrypreece , maybe I am on the right track with this video editing malarky then!

trailmonkey

one of my favourite trails too. personally like it from the top rather than joining it half way via helter skelter (i think that’s what it’s called)

i really hope that i’ll get the chance to ride it again one day

dingabell
    Free Member

I think it’s good. Planning an Alps trip next year and have a Contour HD 1080p which arrived today. Colour doesn’t look as good as the Go Pro but it looks a lot steadier than I thought it would, mounted to the bars on the hardtail. Good work.

nickegg
    Free Member

I prefer Helter Skelter into that VVV personally….TBH any trail in that area is superb. VVV was my favourite until we did High Voltage this year…..now THAT is an amazing trail!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

We did High Voltage in a lightning storm, made it interesting…

*parp*

senorj

looks lovely. didn’t like the metallica remix though. great song…

btw who won , the ht or the fs?

Milkie
    Free Member

Thanks for the comments! Good to here most of you liked it!

I’ve got footage from Mont Jovet to edit now, which contains a couple of nice crashes! I’ll try and select a better song for the next one 😉

Who won? Hardtail felt perfect for Vedi Vini Vici even with only 100mm, but I did hurt my toe.. But then Nick on the Orange crashed on a switchback.. The choice is yours!

reggiegasket
    Free Member

the Contour images look steadier, which is perhaps a tad surprising as you’d expect the chest-mounted gopro to be more damped than the bar-mounted cam…? D’ya think…?

Trying to decide which cam to get so a good post milkie.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘My Friday Film – Vedi Vini Vici Trail Alps’ is closed to new replies.