Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • MTB Verbier experiences?
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Anyone used MTB Verbier for a guided holiday? No vacancies at Bike Verbier for the week I’m free, so looking at other options.
    Thanks

geetee1972
    Free Member

Then your other option should be to change to a week when Bike Verbier has availability.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PNA7DcVppEs#t=1[/video]

wl
    Free Member

+1 geetee

beagle
    Free Member

Agree but then disagree if Powder and Dust are still around. Those boys rock!

Phil and Lucy used to recommend them if they were full.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Not possible to change my week, as I’m working in Chamonix.

Blimey, not sure if White Room or Bike Verbier are the most evangelistically supported bike co on this site now…?! Looks like Powder and Dust still exist, presumably they will also be decent unless the trails there are owned by BV..?!

beagle
    Free Member

Same trails/all day trips back in late 00s. I’m pretty sure Arska and Jonas used to go out building/scoping trails with Phil.

Top chaps, laid back fun with attention to detail for their guests.

s1mmo

A group of us spent last week with MTB Verbier and had a fantastic time. Erik and Jess were very friendly and accommodating hosts and their chalet just up the road from Le Chable is great place to go back to. Never visited Bike Verbier but I’m sure they’re just as good..

bubs

MTB Verbier were great when we went (a couple of years ago). Really friendly, helpful and well, just nice. A change from some Spanish experiences. Excellent mix of bike park and trails, appropriately tailored to our level. Food in the evening is good and the cheese festival was special. Back to Garda this year though.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Bike Verbier are the most evangelistically supported bike co on this site now…?!

It’s true but for good reason.

My five days riding with Bike Verbier are easily the best five days I’ve ever had on a mountain bike and that’s before you get to Lucy’s cooking.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

I’ve probably been on 20 bike holidays and helped to run a few , not sure I’d particularly go overboard about any in particular (and I dont mean than in a bad way, more that riding bikes generally is fun), it’s more about the region and variety for me. Thanks for the advice anyway, happy to spend a few weeks in Cham then over to MTB Verbier.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘MTB Verbier experiences?’ is closed to new replies.