Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • mountain biking in Lanzarote
  • trekaround
    Free Member

Off to Lanzarote with the pregnant wife so won’t be the usual bottle for two each evening so will be fairly fit to get a few rides in. Never been there before anyone had experience? Also won’t be taking my bike so should i be hiring one???!!!

lightningbolt
    Free Member

Lanzarote is great for mountain biking! what resort are you staying in? I rent quality bikes in costa teguise at my beachfront shop ‘Evolution Bikes’ call me if you want me to hook you up with a bike and come riding with me and the lads on some awesome trails. (0034) 664 157 031
    Gavin.

lightningbolt
    Free Member

check out ‘Evolution bikes lanzarote’ and ‘lanzarote trail crew’ on facebook!

KT1973
    Free Member

I’m going there next week and will be looking to hire a bike too

trekaround
    Free Member

lightningbolt/gavin, I’m staying in costa teguise in a few weeks, will call/e-mail you closer to my vist in a few weeks, cheers.

ski
    Free Member

Its also worth taking the road that takes you through the National just for the views, take your camera 😉

Some National Park loop examples here:

http://www.routeyou.com/route/view/300456/cycle-route-lanzarote-4-central-and-national-park-loop.en

Great place to go for a Holl. btw, you will love it.

lightningbolt
    Free Member

trek around and kT1973, cool, you have my number. look forward to meeting up! or come find me on the beachfront at Centro comercial las cucharas.
    Gav.

lightningbolt
    Free Member

BTW, riding out here with spd’s is a big advantage so if you ride clipped in bring your shoes. I can fit spd’s or flats. if you ride with other types of clipless pedals like egg beaters bring your pedals aswell.
    I can supply helmets but if you can fit your own in your case you might want to bring that aswell.
    email me if you have any questions!

santac
    Free Member

I’m heading out there July 26 with the wife and kids for 2 weeks but will be looking to hire for a couple of days.What price would it be for a hardtail for a day? Or a week?

lightningbolt
    Free Member

Top spec Hardtail with full xtr would be 20 euros /day or 120/week or Entry level hardtails 14/day or 70/week.

KT1973
    Free Member

I’m staying in the south of the island, but I’m hiring a jeep for the 10 days I’m there so it shouldn’t be too far to travel. I have a mate who will be looking for a bike too. Will get in touch when I get home from work on Thursday

trekaround
    Free Member

will bring my shoes and hat then, thanks for all the info, looking forward to it

lightningbolt
    Free Member

No problem, see you soon!

trekaround
    Free Member

lightningbolt- ygm

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘mountain biking in Lanzarote’ is closed to new replies.