Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Most number of watchers?
  • SeanOrange
    Free Member

What's the most number of watchers anybody has had on ebay when selling stuff? Currently got 63 for my Orange 5 frame 😯

druidh
    Free Member

Over 100

tails
    Free Member

no idea but you gotta turn them watchers into bidders. oh and good advert 😉

Bregante

don;t get your hopes up just yet. Well over 100 watchers for my Tricross a few weeks ago. Got 3 bids. Went for a song 😥

robhughes
    Free Member

there you go.you,ve got 64 now

Elmo
    Free Member

Not bike related, but i got to 617!

1969 VW camper.

11 bidders were American……….where it bloody came from in the first place. (It was U.S. Spec and imported-before one of the Pedantics says "surely its Germainic in origin").

Still never made the reserve during the auction. But i was mailed by a few people asking what i wanted and it sold pretty quick.

Should've asked for more!

nuke

Had over a 100 watchers a couple of times on bike frames (Ellsworth Truth and a Litespeed Pisgah). Doesn't mean poo though unfortuantely. Actually had your listing on my watch list 🙂

Orange 5 frames certainly hold their value better than any other I know…the old 50%first year then 10% just doesn't apply to them. 2 years old and listing shows reserve is 2/3rds the original value and I think you'll get it.

firestarter
    Free Member

i had over 100 watchers for and ice axe and hammer they sold for about 20 quid more than i paid new. madness

njee20
    Free Member

I had an S-Works frame on a couple of years back with over 100 bidders, no one bidded, then three people contacted me after the auction and made me offers at/above the start price. Very odd indeed!

pantsonfire
    Free Member

Sold some model railway bits last week one item had no watchers but 2 bids on it within an hour of being listed:?

The other item had 11 watchers but only 1 bid with 5 minutes to go. £1.99 I was cursing refreshed after auction ended and it had gone for £44.65 woohoo roughly what I paid 2 years ago. You got to love auction snipers but they do give you palpitations.

SeanOrange
    Free Member

Well, its now got 71 watchers and has reached the reserve price already 😯
    Elmo, 617 watchers is mad! I would have thought with that many at least 1 person would have got carried away and just kept bidding to the reserve 😕 Although, maybe thats just something I do 😳

Elmo
    Free Member

It was a high reserve………but it wasn't going easily!

I think a lot of people (ok and me!) just watch stuff out of morbid fascination!

I have 4-5 things on my watch list i have no intention of buying!

No doubt the 11 Americans we're wondering what the vans were getting over here. So they could adjust their prices accordingly!

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

had 96 on a frame i sold

zokes
    Free Member

157 on a Whyte 46 frame by Saturday when it sold. A Whyte 46!!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Most number of watchers?’ is closed to new replies.