Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Monster Energy Drinks: The work of Satan?
  • GrahamS

Have we done this one yet?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs[/video]

Her “logic” reminds me of a few people on here 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

I am firmly in the camp this is a viral from Monster.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

I predict this will be today’s top rated hand wringing thread…

GrahamS

I did wonder that myself Jamie, but if she is acting then she’s absolutely nailed the earnest yet smug and supercilious delivery.

kimbers

I fancy a can of monster now

joolsburger
    Free Member

She’s probably right, sorry not right, mental.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

load of religious clap trap! but it still doesn’t take away from that drink (and others like it) being Poison for the masses.

GrahamS

Some of the YouTube comments are really quite amazing too:

666 symbolism is found all over place.I find it sad most people are “surprised” by Monster symbolism which is not even big “secret”.If that is news to you,than you have missed thousands of other from movies to corporations that surround you.

Even Kool-Aid has 666 symbolism… His eyes and nose are 6’s giving you 666 with both arms up and down which represents As Above So Below.

———————

I should of known that Kool-Aid man is one of the many demons of the apocalypse; along with Tony the tiger, Astro boy and the Bill from Schoolhouse rock. ?
    ———————
    You know you sound crazy, right? ?
    ———————
    Yes if you are uneducated.

Google Maleficient movie,look at poster with Angeline Jolie…It says Evil has Beginning March 2014…..Outbreak of Ebola was in March 2014,first victim wore green just like most other victims wore green,Ebola virus is show in purple color.
    Green and Purple are on that poster.

What other movie character has purple and green??? JOKER.
    Joker is in movie with Batman…..Ebola virus outbreak originated from a …BAT.?
    ———————
    Oh you ARE crazy. Carry on.?

(and weirdly lots of antisemitism too??)

rene59
    Free Member

“Monster – MILFs dig it” sold it for me!

Off to buy a four pack.

martinhutch

Never mind Satan, surely you’ll die a horrible crazed death if you drink a can on Monster that big?

jimjam
    Free Member

Hands down the best piece of marketing for monster I’ve ever seen. I want a can. And I’m a Rockstar man!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

that has to be the funniest film I’ve seen in ages. Mate that had me smiling. Her straight face convinces me she believes yer interpretation. So funny. Thanks for sharing. Mind, the drink itself is pretty disgusting IMO. I’d rather a can of Pussy but please dont tell her about that one. I can imagine her part 2 video.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Monster Energy Drinks: The work of Satan?’ is closed to new replies.