Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride 29th December. BMX Part Deux
  • gaze
    Free Member

Last Monday’s pub night did I ask anybody if they wanted to come as I was p***ed and carnt remember , xberbivorex was you one or did u pay by paypal on using another name .

gaze
    Free Member

Bestvetsarah there’s a spare place available as steve’s back has gone and he’s not going to make it.

scaled
    Free Member

You think my name is Steve 😀

But yeah, i’m broken

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x14oSB0aIiA[/video]

gaze
    Free Member

That’s Steve and Scaled who are now wussing out of tonight

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i paid on paypal already gaz. xeternalx was my paypal account.

gaze
    Free Member

Sorry xberbivorex I’ve found you . So got two spare place available for tonight , let us know if you fancy it, it will be £15 per place , so I can give the monies back to Steve and scaled

trevron73
    Free Member

I wish i had seen this earlier ? would of loved to have a go . Have fun 😆

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

gaze – Member

Sorry xberbivorex I’ve found you . So got two spare place available for tonight , let us know if you fancy it, it will be £15 per place , so I can give the monies back to Steve and scaled

Looks like there’s two spaces, dude, or there were 35 minutes ago.

gaze
    Free Member

Still two places

Harry_the_Spider

My BIL will have one of them. I’ll bring him with me.

gaze
    Free Member

Ok Harry , one place left , is BestVetSarah coming , if so let us know please if not I’ll ring a mate to see if he fancys it.

gaze
    Free Member

All places are now taken see u all in a hour

Harry_the_Spider

I assume that we are going for a pint afterwards.

binners

And pies! 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Going to be a little sore in the morning after that! Looking forward to the GoPro footage though 😉

nach
    Free Member

That was brill, thanks again for organising Gaz!

binners

That was absolutely bloody brilliant again! I’m definitely getting N+1. It’s given me a new respect for Phil from work who ****ing tail- whipped it over the jumps. Bloody show off! 😀

Cheers for sorting Gaz

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Made it home via a pizza place.

Most excellent all around!

Well done to Gaz for making it happen, and for the rest of us for being generally awesome soresome.

mtbel
    Free Member

Tell your mate Phil that’s not safe…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uokG73P-s74[/video]

😀

Harry_the_Spider

He wore a helmet. It’s safe!

My missus asked me if I was going to carry on doing this until I broke something as she applied a dressing to the burn on the back of my shoulder. 😀

xherbivorex
    Free Member

it was a fun night, i just wish i was a bit more with it at the moment and probably would have pushed myself a lot harder. still managed to get all the way round without pedalling on the pump race though, which was good!

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Very enjoyable night again – thanks to Gaz for organising it again!

Whilst everything is relative, I did feel as though i was starting to improve a bit. Wasn’t half as knackered this time either! The guys running the session also seemed to be a bi keener in providing a structured session with a bit more in the way of tuition.

mintimperial

Smashing fun yet again, wooo! Amazed myself by clearing the highest jumpy bar thingy after not even being able to get over the teeny one the first few times. Still can’t quite get all the way round the track without pedalling though, that step up at the end of the 2nd straight gets me every time, grr.

HtS your crash looked proper impressive from a couple of feet away, felt almost like we were in a real BMX race for a second there. Very glad you’re not too bashed up!

Massive thanks once more to Gaz for organising everything.

Clover

Brilliant fun! I think I am now addicted 😳
    Thanks Gaz for organising. I will get my wheels off the ground properly next time 🙂

binners

In the spirit of laughing at people as long as they’re not dead, I just thought I’d put this up there of Harry getting his line just ever so slightly wrong into the berm

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBKcAB84gzo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

mintimperial

Blimey! That looks nearly as impressive as it was in real life, excellent footage there…

(Glad to see that I didn’t have anything to do with knocking him off, I was worried I’d cut him up or something.)

Harry_the_Spider

It looks like I lost my footing a little earlier, the proceeded to the scene of the accident.

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride 29th December. BMX Part Deux’ is closed to new replies.