Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Monaco F1. (Spoilers)
  • donsimon
    Free Member

Fair play, no age discrimination there.
    Well done Schumy Webber.

zokes
    Free Member

Pity he’s got the penalty – that was a lap reminiscent of old

bruneep

Back 5 places for being a naughty boy tho.

Kato

What’s happened to Lewis Hamilton’s accent? He’s beginning to sound as American as Steve McLaren’s Dutch

donsimon
    Free Member

What happened?

chewkw
    Free Member

Kato – Member

What’s happened to Lewis Hamilton’s accent? He’s beginning to sound as American as Steve McLaren’s Dutch

He is ashamed of being a Brit … 😆

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Maldonaldo reckons it wasn’t his fault he clobbered Perez.

And Perez’s suspension failure won’t be anything to do with the incident either.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Schumacher did brilliantly.

So did the jealous journalists who quickly announced
    5 place penalty rather than say what a brilliant lap.

Don’t know how he will do and after his neck injury he
    Still has it. He needs consistent racing -less crashing please and a decent reliable car.

Ross Brawn sheds a tear in happiness for Schumi – and so has his fans 🙂

ScottChegg
    Free Member

– and so has his fans

What both of them?

After a long career of cheating I suppose he had to put one good lap together. Law of averages, really.

mactheknife

What the hell happened to button??

roady_tony
    Free Member

all i can say is , DC your an ar****le. he could not even congratulate him when he got pole – swallow your words about him being finished DC and admit your wrong (like in SPA 98), quick to say how Lewis was the ‘real’ pole man despite him/team cheating on the fuel levels….oh and lets not mention your pathetic attempt at DTM last week eh? perhaps you should retire from that DC 😉

ok rant over

should be a great race, anyone betting on a safety car?

rotten
    Free Member

Well said Tony, come on Schumacher!

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Schu was never going to be on pole with his penalty. Ham was on pole and was busted down later.

Let’s not forget why he got a penalty. For barrelling into the back of another car (and shouting ‘idiot’ over the radio) and not understanding what he’d done and why it was his fault.

cookeaa

I’ve not been blown away by schu’s return, a lack of form in a car that his team mate took too much better and every mistake has been someone elses fault, but you can’t take yesterdays quali run away from him. when he’s not cutting other sedrivers off, shunting them off the track and complaining about the tyres he can still drive a car…

I’d still like to see what kimi can do, he’s had a pretty good return season thus far.

Hammilton is on form now but I can see by mid season things could fall apart still.

brakes
    Free Member

It’s Schumacher’s attitude that I don’t like.
    He’s such an arrogant prick – showing no regret for his misdemeanours, not being bothered if he has a shit race, which he’s had a lot of since his glorious return to F1.
    I hope he stalls on the start line.

zokes
    Free Member

😯

Pook

Bit……meh today eh? Tyre management keeping the pace down?

zokes
    Free Member

Yeah, if the forecast rain had happened, it might have been interesting. As it is, they all seem to have banked on it coming, and are now just keeping their tyres intact at about 10 mph

Pook

RAIN??!? COME ON!

zokes
    Free Member

Inters???

Pook

disaster.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I wish they’d get rid of Monaco, it’s almost always tedious viewing.

Pook

I like Mark Webber. I dislike Red Bull (especially Christian Horner’s almost convincing sounding praise of Webber at the end).

As such I’m conflicted.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Christ on crutches! What a dull race – not a single overtake on track that I can remember. Was there a DRS zone?? It didn’t seem to get a mention in the commentary.

Innes
    Free Member

I recorded it and fast forwarded most of it. I don’t think I missed anything.

It can be either a great race or a really dull race, that was really dull I thought.

onehundredthidiot

Watched the “highlights”, really? Highlights? So glad i didn’t watch it live. Is it the drivers favourite race because they can just walk home at the end of the day?

PrinceJohn

was a shame the rain at the end didn’t come 30mins earlier.

There was a DRS zone, the issue (apart from the narrowness) seems to be the straights are too short so they can’t get along side. Surprised they didn’t get another DRS zone through the tunnel.

samuri
    Free Member

I fell asleep watching it. 😉

njee20
    Free Member

Mmm, I was disappointed. Sod all notable overtaking, no crashes, a veritable procession! And it started so well, from an entertainment perspective at least…

Hadge
    Free Member

Monaco is a challenging circuit for the drivers because of the barriers and the speed the cars go at. But it’s virtually impossible to pass and as races go it’s just an utter bore unless rain is involved. It’s the “highlight” of the calendar because of the money, glitz and glamour which the normal punter can view from a safe distance and dream of living it up for once a year.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Monaco F1. (Spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.