Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • MOAR – Fat, full suspension, folding, e-bike.
  • puffballs
    Free Member

Have we had this yet?

Apparently it’s the ultimate bike

I particularly like the picture of it on the beach with it set up with the forks back to front.

rOcKeTdOg

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If it get’s stolen, do you give the postcode of the front end or the rear wheel?

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

‘Built from the ground up’

I would dispute this. Normally I start with a frame. The wheels and tyres go on after quite a few components are added to the frame first.

km79
    Free Member

If you teamed that with the Chinese army shovel thingy you’d be prepared for anything.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If you teamed that with the Chinese army shovel thingy you’d be prepared for anything.

Except a powercut.

willard

Or locusts. A shovel and a bike would be useless against locusts

tjagain

Hub motor – so not good at low speed. Surely the ultimate e bike has a bosch central motor. Much better in many ways

bencooper
    Free Member

Hub motor – so not good at low speed. Surely the ultimate e bike has a bosch central motor. Much better in many ways

I take issue with that 😉

All depends on the motor system – hub motors can give a lot of torque at low speed, without the worry of excessive torque through the chain and transmission.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The white one has a ‘under the BB’ motor. Must be different prototypes? the rest have some sort of bracket so I presume they’re designed around that.

IHN

Hub motor – so not good at low speed.

I think that’s the very least of its faults 🙂

cookeaa

Watch the video, 15 seconds in you get this little diamond:

Quality stuff…

woodster

I particularly like the picture of it on the beach with it set up with the forks back to front.

Adjustable handling characteristics.

I wonder whether the weight or the RRP will be the most comedic ally enormous figure.

takisawa2

You lot are all luddites, I tell ya,
    This is the future.

thomasthetankengine
    Free Member

Some mug will buy one. Can it be made anymore wronger?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘MOAR – Fat, full suspension, folding, e-bike.’ is closed to new replies.