Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Metcheck Owner in prison
  • nickc

A friend of mine let me know yesterday that the owner of Metcheck, Andrew Bond was in prison convicted of attacking a 14 year old boy see here.

I’ve no idea whether it’s the same bloke, but several whether forums seem to be convinced. I think I’ll stick to the Beeb in future. Any one know of another free web forcast?

IanMunro
    Free Member

Would seem to be the same –
    Bloke done for raping a boy

Metcheck owner

Smee
    Free Member

He should be locked up for the criminal weather forecasts his site give out.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Surfr
    Free Member

Why was his site better than the met office direct? I find their 5-day forecasts very useful. And the granularity of the daily forecast is very good too. And thats in Wales!

brant
    Free Member

Hmmm… buggering boys doesn’t appear in his list of hobbies, and I’m a bit busy to fake a screen grab, but I’m sure someone can…

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/HOBBIES/

MrNutt
    Free Member

“that Bond was prepared to undergo whatever rehabilitation was available to him in prison.”

so thats what its called now huh? sounds like he’s looking forward to it 😀

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Mitigating James Leeming said Bond had let “his moral compass” slip for a short period of time and had since taken time to reflect on the effect his behaviour had had on the victim.

WTF???? Let his ‘moral compass’ slip??? FFS…

Bloke’s a dirty **** nonce, and I hope he is made to suffer in jail, the ****.

Does MetCheck make any profit? If so, I reckon it should all go to his victim, as some form of compensation. I really don’t like the thought that this dirty, evil **** could come out of prison, and be mineted, while his victim struggles to rebuild his life.

14 year old kid. That is **** sick. What a ****.

Stoner
    Free Member

I never had you down as a Daily Express reader fred?

nasher
    Free Member

It is ana mateur site and they give better forecast, especially the long range ones.

The Met office etc do not like to give long range forecasts out (5 days plus) in case they are wrong and they get criticised for it. They still get jib after Michael Fish’s failure to see the storm in the 80’s

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Eh? I don’t get that, Stoner? Is it because of my vehement reaction? Sorry, but ‘let his moral compass slip’? The defence lawyer needs a kicking, too, just for saying that!

He raped a 14 year old child. The damage he’s done is surely irreparable.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I find the met office (and met check) useless. In fact I’ve yet to find a wind forecasting site that wasnt 12 hours and 10mph wrong.

druidh
    Free Member

coffeeking – Member

I find the met office (and met check) useless. In fact I’ve yet to find a wind forecasting site that wasnt 12 hours and 10mph wrong.

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/

???

alfabus
    Free Member

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK//OTHER/about.asp

well, he did predict that he’d be taking a sabbatical this winter 😆

Dave

u02sgb
    Free Member

Hmmm, as I’ve just posted on the other thread I use http://www.myweather2.com (full-disclosure, it’s a mate that runs it). He’s definitely not partial to young boys either.

Stu.

sharkbait
    Free Member

I used to quite like metcheck (especially on my phone) but his antics sicken me. I also use xcweather.co.uk which is very cool easpecially if you want accurate wind predictions [misses]

sharkbait
    Free Member

deleted duplicate post soz

GrahamS

Hmmm interesting.

Should MetCheck go bust and all the people working there lose their jobs at a financially difficult time because their boss is a nonce?

Or should we continue to use it and potentially put money into the pockets of a child abuser?

coffeeking
    Free Member

druid – XC is the best of a bad bunch, still so far out you have to create a mental “correction” map in your head for each area – ahh thats such and such a beach, XC will be 10mph low and about X hours early, I’ll go later in the day.

italspark
    Free Member

personally i use the mountain weather in scotland site, they are usually bang on !

allthepies
    Free Member

Holy thread revival Batman.

cynic-al
    Free Member

WTF were you searching for italspark?

BigJohn

windguru.cz is pretty reliable.

molgrips
    Free Member

Is this some kind of record for thread revival?

HeatherBash
    Free Member

>personally i use the mountain weather in scotland site, they are usually bang on !<

Me too. Strange huh – imagine using a mountain weather forecast for mountain biking… 😉

Harry_the_Spider

This thread is so old that the filthy nonce is probably out now.

uplink
    Free Member

Where did I park that DeLorean?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I got a shock when I saw RudeBoy up there!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Its behind the hoarding….

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Metcheck Owner in prison’ is closed to new replies.