Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Men, do your duty (women, if you can, i'm not one to judge)
  • theotherjonv

There are ten days until the Olympic time trial. Adequate time to grow a presentable pair of Bradley Wiggins mutton chops.

If you already have a beard – get the clippers ready.

Ladies – ‘below the waist’ mutton chops are not required, thankyou.

bikeneil
    Free Member

No thanks!

Klunk
    Free Member

the french might be impressed by Brad Wiggins Style Guru but that look a bit too Nobby Holder for my taste.

FieldMarshall

I hadn’t shaved since he first took the yellow jersey.

Clippers came out last night and I am now sporting a pair of mutton chops, following his victory yesterday.

Has caused some amusement in the office this morning. 😆 😆

yunki
    Free Member

It’s our solemn duty

julianwilson
    Free Member

Barring the occasional beard, I’ve had wiggo mutton chops since 1995. I don’t know if that is a 8) or a 😳

binners

Hmmmmmm. The absense of any hair on top might mean that instead of achieving this look

It’ll more than likely end up a bit….

captainsideburns
    Free Member

Those barely count as sideburns, let alone mutton chops, surely.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve a Pretty Green Polo shirt in my wardrobe.. And I downloaded “In the City by The Jam” last night, will that count? I can’t grow hair anywhere near my ears for some reason and stubble takes about 2 weeks to form like goose down fluff.

yunki
    Free Member

Mrs Yunki says that your comment about her mutton chops has made her feel very unwelcome..

kennyp
    Free Member

Maybe instead of moustaches this November we could all grow sideburns instead.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Men, do your duty (women, if you can, i'm not one to judge)’ is closed to new replies.