Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • March Swinley Sexy Party…….
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

Now this isn’t the official thread, but its a thread to test the water on an idea for a date and hopefully get a couple of volunteers…

prospective date = March 20th

and,

looking for a volunteer to lead a fast group and a volunteer to lead a “bimbling along laughing at our own inabilities” group…

I’ve got a big detailed post planned for an official thread about it, but before i post that i wanted to check the date idea and find some kindly people to lead 🙂

cinnamon_girl

You’re a top bloke phil. 8)

Am happy to lead or sweep a bimblers/mincers group on the first day of Spring. 🙂

PaulD
    Free Member

Phil,

I would be happy to lead a fast group for you.

I can think of a couple of guys that would help me with sweeping this group too.

PaulD

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh! Ooh!

Can I lead a ‘Smokers (but in reality, much to the annoyance of all the pious and miserable non-smokers, actually the fastest and best riders and coolest most interesting people) group’?

🙂

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Ah not again, this thread was MASSIVE last time, so Im getting in on the act early, Im in… nothing like a sexy Swinley day trip to cheer a chap up ))

topgunsteve
    Free Member

I’m keen to come along but seeing as I barely know the forest I doubt it would be worth me leading anything…

Happy with the date though

lexiekay
    Free Member

Ooh count me in 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

PaulD.. that would be fantastic! i’m guessing you know your way around the place?

Elfin, if you find enough smokers to set up your own smokers division then go for it!

Bigface0_0/topgun/lexie… 🙂 good to have you along!

As i mentioned, this is not the official thread, just wanted to concrete in the date and a couple of group leaders so when i psot the big thread everything’s as final as possible :mrgreen:

rOcKeTdOg

I’ll bring my sparkly boob tube

nickf
    Free Member

If we’re going for niches, I volunteer to lead the miserablist non-smoking hub-gear I’ve-got-a-dog Northerner faction. Membership restricted to grey-haired men with a yellow bike called Nick.**

**Yes, the bike has to be called Nick.

PaulD
    Free Member

Phil,

I know the place inside out having ridden it intensively for over 10 years.

PaulD

Torminalis
    Free Member

Game on.

I ain’t leading nothing though cos there are now 4 times as many trails there as when I was a regular and I fancy learning the new ones.

Bags sweeper for the ‘ooh, look, a muntjack deer!’ group.

16stonepig
    Free Member

I can’t make that date, but if it moves, I’d be happy to lead any group that’ll have me 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

Beautiful PaulD!

any Swinley Seasonaires fancy leading the bimblypootlymincy group?

(sorry about the date 16stonepig… first day of spring and the weekend after the last of the current bits of trail maintenance is due to be finished seemed the perfect date)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Count me in, happy to lead a fast/minimal stopping group now that I’ve got some actual fitness.

Maybe later March to let the new trails bed in a bit before we all bimble through them en mass?

philconsequence
    Free Member

ok, hows this:

PaulD is the leader and grandmaster of the fasties.

TINAP is the potential leader of a second group of fast/confident people if big numbers allow a 3rd group

*INSERT FORUM MEMBER YET TO VOLUNTEER* is the leader of the smiles not miles group

😀

(considering there was mention of people ignoring the tape and riding the closed trails over the past few days I can’t see much difference in waiting an extra week… willing and always happy to be proved wrong, but i kinda like the romance of the first day of spring)

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

What about cinnamon_girl

Am happy to lead or sweep a bimblers/mincers group on the first day of Spring

philconsequence
    Free Member

Holy LOLCats i read it as “happy to sweep” and completely missed the “lead” bit.

Schweeet.

RIGHT – Time to close this thread down and post the ultimate thread of Sexiness.

guido

‘Smokers (but in reality, much to the annoyance of all the pious and miserable non-smokers, actually the fastest and best riders and coolest most interesting people) group’

Im with you Elf.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘March Swinley Sexy Party…….’ is closed to new replies.