Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Madison Addict jacket – anyone got one?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Madison-Addict-3-Layer-Waterproof-Storm-Cycling-Jacket_68734.htm

Anyone got one? How do you rate it?

I’d like to use it more as a general outdoor jacket, for hiking etc – how would it fare for that kind of use? Is the hood too large to work well without a helmet on?

Ta,
    Duane.

Duane…
    Free Member

Anyone?

fivespot
    Free Member

Laurence may be able to help you 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Duane…
    Free Member

Who?

Still waiting for him to reply to me 😉

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I have one. It is OK. I get hot in it, but then I get hot in any jacket if riding. It vents quite well and seems to breathe reasonably well. I have a large that fits OK, and I am not a ‘slim fit’ fella

gt900uk
    Free Member

I have one in orange, used just on the bike. I like it, keeps the rain out and comfortable. I also find it quite warm so generally don’t wear heavy layers under it. After getting manky riding through winter it never cleaned up as if new always looking a bit gruby. Also ripped when I fell off the bike but suspect any jacket would have done so in that fall.

Duane…
    Free Member

OK, thanks. How big is the hood – would it look/feel silly to wear it without a helmet on?

How tall are you, what shirt size do you wear etc etc? I’m just over 6ft, normally wear a med shirt, 15.5″collar, but was thinking a large if I’m wanting to layer up underneath

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

172 cm, 42″ chest, 16″ collar. L is a snug fit, XL was baggy. Actively trying to lose a bit of weight, so jacket fit is additional motivator…

Duane…
    Free Member

OK thanks. Thoughts on hood size?

Karl33to
    Free Member

Haven’t ridden with mine on yet, but the hood is massive!

gt900uk
    Free Member

Hood is removable so I just took it off.

jimmy

Why so many pockets on a biking jacket?? Just give me plain and simple. Waaaarggghh.

islander

Just got one, never worn it out yet but nice looking bit of kit. Probably of no help, sorry.

BFITH
    Free Member

Just waiting for mine to arrive – only 89.99 at ukbikesdepot at the moment.
    9/10 in this months MBR jacket test….

sportsmatch
    Free Member

Thanks for the link BFITH just ordered one for myself

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Madison Addict jacket – anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.