Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Lucky, Lucky Barsteward
  • epicyclo

Who complained?

nicko74

Turns out my brother inherited his wanger from an elephant and girls in my year (16yr old) were having fun with him on a night at the school. All consenting btw, my brother was having a whale of a time on a regular basis.

Epic. And no mention of miners anywhere.

psling
    Free Member

I want to know how he was working in a bar at the age of 15 ? 😯

It’s scary, but how many of us would have been guilty of statutary rape in our teens?

BTW

Who complained?

His mum? Her boyfriend? A jealous colleague?

neninja
    Free Member

The age of consent where a teacher is involved is actually 18

“It would be a criminal offence for a person in a position of trust to engage in any sexual activity with a person aged under 18 with whom they have a relationship of trust, irrespective of the age of consent, even if the basis for their relationship is consensual.”

Junkyard
    Free Member

What 15 year old boy would say “No” to a 27yo making a move towards you?

Under 16 you cannot give consent no one in her position would be unaware of this fact. However much you think you would have enjoyed this scenario you could not be legally able to consent and it would be illegal. As I said picture grooming are you all ok with that nowjust because you still hold a teenage fantasy about a fit teacher educating you? However much fun it was it is still illegal. The victims of abuse often dont wantthe person responsible to be prosecuted and say they have consented [from shockingly young ages with shockingly old people] it is part of the abuse profile in many cases. However a minor cannot consent however cool and lucky you percieve him to be.
    Who told? who knows her employer, the boy, parents hard to say tell from limited information here.IIRC CPS must proescute with a complaint if someone insists. There is probably sufficient evidence without the boys account as – see above- the victim often refuses to testify.

MentalMickey
    Free Member

Epic. And no mention of miners anywhere.

Yet Elephants and Whales were mentioned, I’m all ears, tell me more. 🙂

epicyclo

It looks like there was only evidence of abduction – that’s serious enough.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

personally, at that age, i would’ve loved to have run into the back of that, i had to make do with girls my own age and lets face it girls dont really know what their doing in bed till their 25 at least

Denzildoorknob
    Free Member

She’s got to be related to Gladstone Small…….

nicko74

Denzildoorknob – Member

She’s got to be related to Gladstone Small…….

Didn’t he have a giveanectomy?

keefus
    Free Member

I was “abused” at 15 by the the wife of the dentist i was baby sitting for…..i kept saying stop for months but she didnt listen.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Is it me but the ARTICLE states that she is only answering to a charge of abduction . . . . . I am aware of what she was origninally charged with but the fact that the original charges have not been formally presented seems to have been ignored. Never let the facts get in the way of a good story. Me thinks there may be more to this than than press are reporting.

Would be great if these things were reported after conviction/sentancing…then again, probably wouldnt be reported then.

Denzildoorknob
    Free Member

Nice Nicko74, or should that be Necko74?

markinoxon
    Free Member

I so wish my see-through blouse, see-though bra wearing biology teacher at Moseley School had ‘taken advantage’ of me. I would have been 100% consenting and known exactly what was going on. And no, I wouldn’t have ‘grassed’ or given evidence against her 6 months down the line.

Illegal? Yes.
    Wrong? I’m not so sure.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Lucky, Lucky Barsteward’ is closed to new replies.