• This topic has 27 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Lousy Friday morning … Sh*t! T*t! W*nk!
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Mine was …

1) English breakfast at Bhs. (£2.99 but coffee is £2.10!)
    2) Put salt into coffee by mistake. (now short of caffaine boost)
    3) Left my favourite hat/cap but they could not find it (£5 gone).

All these because a colleague wanted to go there to “celebrate” after we finished some of work yesterday.

So this breakfast cost me £10 in total and it tasted shite. The bacon was hard as a metal sheet and the sausage tasted like there was no more salt tomorrow so put a bucket load into them.

Bloody mate went on saying how proud he was about Bhs and value for money and it’s British. Told him he was an idoit just because it was Bhs. Told him Starbuck could exploit better without pissing people off.

FFS! The breakfast cost me £10 and with him banging on about proud Bhs … I just told him Bhs was an eye sore and would close by next year as they were nothing special.

What’s yours?

👿

chewkw
    Free Member

Oh ya … I was supposed to be off today …

BigDummy
    Free Member

You are insane.

Have you tried drilling a hole in your head? This sometimes lets some of the pressure out and enables you to live a normal life again.

BlackDog
    Free Member

You go to British Home Stores or Starbucks to celebrate things? Wow you need to get out more. Are you 87 years old.

SiB
    Free Member

From the heading I thought you had just had a sh*t t*t w*nk – now that would be worse than your morning

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

So, you’re blaming BHS for £7.10 worth of your own mistakes…..?
    😯

BlackDog
    Free Member

Sounds like an awesome party though.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty

retro83
    Free Member

Try using soap instead of sh*t. Less sweetcorn

MartinGT
    Free Member

Haha

Classic rant dude. Your own mistakes and youre having a beef at BHS mint.

andywhit
    Free Member

BHS – livin’ the dream….

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Sh*t! T*t! W*nk!

Ok which page of the manual is this on, can;t seem to locate it?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

PMSL @ Blackdog
    😀

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’ve never had a Sh*t! T*t! W*nk, they’ve always been exceptionally good.

zangolin
    Free Member

BigDummy – Member

You are insane.

Have you tried drilling a hole in your head? This sometimes lets some of the pressure out and enables you to live a normal life again.
    Trepanning – this is what you need – http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/3/A-Hole-In-The-Head-Do-It-Yourself-Trepanation-465130.html

chewkw
    Free Member

My colleague is 54 yr old and can be rather annoying at times.

I just thought we were in a same team so just went along. He eats but do not taste. Will hoover up food quickly without chewing. A bit like human garbage can.

Anyway, …

chewkw
    Free Member

I think after this incident I need to kick some old farts by starting with my colleague. Damn old fool. 👿

My only mistake was to get up this morning when I should be taking a day off.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I’m thinking the words “celebration” and “BHS” would have set alarm bells ringing in any sane person. Sorry, -3 for the rant – you only have yourself to blame for this one! 😀

izakimak
    Free Member

ROFLMAO
    😆
    You nasty b’stard’s bloke comes on here for a rant and you lot take the pi$$. 😆

chewkw
    Free Member

If my colleague was a fit chick I could easily be happy but not this case … bar-steward and I did that to myself which is even worst.

BlackDog
    Free Member

bar-steward and I did that to myself which is even worst.

You mean he gave you a Sh*t! T*t! W*nk with his moobs? Don’t think we wanna know what goes on in the bhs canteen fella.

enfht
    Free Member

Sh*t! T*t! W*nk

Get her to improve her technique, or get HIM to shave his moobs?

MrNutt
    Free Member

C&A’s where it’s at.

zokes
    Free Member

yeah, C**t then A**e is definitely better than t*t w**k!

/IGMC

fingerbike
    Free Member

This reminds me of a time we got breakfast at a tescos cafe, a friend went absolutley mental at staff because they’d run out of beans and refused to get more from the tesco store downstairs…

zokes
    Free Member

This reminds me of a time we got breakfast at a tescos cafe, a friend went absolutley mental at staff because they’d run out of beans and refused to get more from the tesco store downstairs…

I think your mate has a point. On more than on occasion i’ve offered to nip down the road to the supermarket to get ingredients when cafes / restaurants fail to keep decent stock of basic ingredients. Funnily enough they’ve ‘found some more’ a few minutes later….

CountZero

My colleague is 54 yr old and can be rather annoying at times.
    I just thought we were in a same team so just went along. He eats but do not taste. Will hoover up food quickly without chewing. A bit like human garbage can.
    Anyway, …

[quote]I think after this incident I need to kick some old farts by starting with my colleague. Damn old fool. [/quote]
    Thank you for that. As a 54 year old it’s nice to see how others see someone of my age.

Pook

shurrup zero, your views are irrelevant. Clear off back to BHS

😉

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Lousy Friday morning … Sh*t! T*t! W*nk!’ is closed to new replies.