Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 752 total)
  • Lost my son today
  • bruders338
    Free Member

To be honest I dont know why im writing this on here, but im just sat in hospital with my partner and 6week old girl.

Everything last night was fine George (Emily twin) went to bed and was fine at 2 wen I left to sleep on sofa but was woken by screaming from mum.

I tried so so hard to resuscitate him which (seemed a life time ).
    To be honest I thought I had seen it all in afghan but today that thought of him being like thats going to kill me..

After a rubbish new year things were looking up everone was doing well happy etc I had just treated myself with an order of a frame and now this..

I still have two other children one of which is autistic so dread trying to explain to him so any imput on that will be a great help.

Yet again sorry to have put a morbid topic on I just needed to let it out (not sure why really)

But that was my day send me some good cheerful ones

johndoh
    Free Member

Edited… Can’t find the right words.

shooterman

No need to be sorry.

As a dad I simply don’t know what to say. Any words seem totally inadequate. Thinking of you all.

Merak

I have no words to ease your pain. Dreadful news, my thought’s are with you and your family.

billyblackheart
    Free Member

I’ve never met you but I’m actually in bits and crying.

I’ve just had my first daughter and can’t begin to know how you feel. I can’t offer advice nor consolation but my deepest sympathy.

csb

Not sure what to say except sorry.

bruders338
    Free Member

I just cant get my head around it they were all fine last night..

I cant sleep of anything everytime I close my eyes it just takes me back to this morning,

Hense being on the forum typing

mashiehood
    Free Member

thoughts are with you at this difficult time, its good to talk

falkirk-mark

Really don’t know what to tell you. I suppose you need to concentrate on keeping the rest of the family okay, sorry to hear of your loss.

Kevevs
    Free Member

terrible terrible terrible I’m sorry mate. That’s upset me a bit. There are complete and utter strangers out there that feel for you.

seba560
    Free Member

Lost for words, but deepest sympathy and condolences for you and family.
    Be strong.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

🙁

That is all. My worst fear. So, so sorry for you all.

Junkyard
    Free Member

**** I really do feel for you as i am sure all of us who are parents do
    No need to apologise for bringing this up.
    Deepest sympathies to you and your family.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Completely horrible, we recently lost somebody near and have to keep telling ourselves, no matter how much it hurts now it will improve, it will get better. Remember that mantra, it’s true. In the mean time, when the waves of darkness hit , let them , and remember the storm will ease, it’ll just take time.

andyl
    Free Member

I opened this hoping you lost (and found safe and sound) your son while out on a train ride but it was what I was dreading.

I am lost for words and have a tear in my eye….hug your wife and your kids and remember they are all a blessing and you have lots of great times to come.

jamj1974

No need to be sorry at all. I cannot imagine what it must be like. All I can say is I am thinking of you.

This place is a surprisingly good place for support – keep posting if it helps…

Take care of yourself,

J

Nobby

That is the one true fear I have in life – my thoughts are with you and yours. Stay strong, I’ve no idea how but there must be a way.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

That is an awful thing to read. The only advice I can offer is to be honest with your feelings and don’t try and bottle it up.

So, so sorry for you and your family.

tomhoward

So sorry for your tragic loss, I can’t even begin to imagine what you went/are going through. There aren’t words for this kind of thing. My thoughts are with you and your family.

khani
    Free Member

I’m so sorry. be strong for your family.

MrNutt
    Free Member

my deepest and most sincere condolences, as a new parent thats one if not my greatest fear. So sorry for your loss, be careful of grief, religion & alcohol. Try to focus on the living and the future however hard it must seem.

scaredypants

They say it’s good to talk about this stuff, so well done – I don’t think I could.

Look after each other, I imagine this next few weeks’ll be the worst time in all of your lives. Hold on to the joy of having him, even for such a short time.

Sorry, that’s all I’ve got.

user-removed
    Free Member

So incredibly sorry to read this. Just so sorry.

parkesie
    Free Member

Really stuck for what to say just heart wrenching cant imagine your pain right now.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Really sorry mate.

Joe

yunki
    Free Member

mate that is terrible.. tears here

look after each other now.. hard times ahead be as strong for him now as you would have if he was still here..

so so sorry

richpips
    Free Member

Awful to hear of your loss.

As a parent, I can only imagine your grief.

Cuddle your wife and kids.

Take care of yourself.

RustySpanner

All I can do is offer my deepest sympathy for your loss.
    Keep talking – that’s what we’re here for.

Will be thinking of you and your family.

luffy105
    Free Member

No words really, just deepest sympathy.

So sorry to hear that.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I’m so sorry for your loss. Words just seem inadequate.

speckledbob
    Free Member

x

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I just cant get my head around it they were all fine last night..

I can’t begin to understand the unimaginable loss you are going through, specially as there was no illness to even begin to prepare you for it. Take care of each other. And my deepest condolences.

Pook

As above, there’s nothing can be said in this situation. Take solace in your family as they will take solace in you. Be there for one another, and if you really need it, the community here will be here for you too in one way or another.

bruders338
    Free Member

Thing is the twin were ill on new years eve with bronchitis and spent 10 days in hospital I thought if it happened then we would have expected that but to go in his sleep with no sign is just horrid and my brain cannot work it out

I kinda feel like I should have done more. Maybe listen practice that little much harder in training or somethingbut I swear I did everything. I could.

I also had to go for a walk today just to clear my head and I dont no why but I had to pop in my LBS (im a regular) and I dont know why I just eneded up chatting and it did help alittle so I thank the manager for putting up with Me for ten mins (I got a good man hug)

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Hey fella, talk to your family, they’ll be feeling just the same at the moment. They knew him too and you need to be strong for one another. Take care.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

I don’t know you, you don’t know me but i am truly sorry to hear your very sad news…

Life really is f8cked up sometimes…

Big man hugs to you mate x

anthonyb
    Free Member

So sorry to hear this. All i can say is il be thinking of you and your family.

mikey74
    Free Member

I met up with a friend a few weeks ago who had recently lost his dad (murdered by his step brother – a long and complex story). It was obvious from the way he was talking that he hadn’t mourned yet and was still being too pragmatic. It was clear it was waiting to come out.

All I can say is the sooner you mourn, and let it all out, the sooner you can focus on looking after those that need you now.

My heart is with you.

bamboo
    Free Member

This really puts a lot of things into perspective.

I’m really sorry to hear of your loss.

Kryton57

I’m sorry for your loss. No words can help this. I cant even begin to imagine… Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 752 total)

The topic ‘Lost my son today’ is closed to new replies.