Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Looks a beautiful morning, who's heading for a spin??
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Usual 2 hr run for us, might be interesting after the deluge we had last night!!

iBaa
    Free Member

Just having a cuppa before heading out for a blast on the local trail. 🙂

No rain here last night so the trail should be dry.

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Lots of rain yesterday, but there’s not a cloud in the sky now, and the pavement is almost dry…off out for a long ride down the canal shortly…

forge197
    Free Member

Off to Kirroughtree be doing the red and black, seeing how I get on with 1×10 round there normally ride 3×9 and use most of them especially the inner chainring on heartbreak and the short steep climb near the end 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

Good luck forge!!! I intend to use the granny ring for a large percentage of today due to the tea and toast I’ve just consumed! “I’ll see you at the top” is today’s phrase of the day!!!

nickjb
    Free Member

The mrs wants to do a road ride, I fancy some trails… that probably means we’ll go for a road ride 🙂

makkag
    Free Member

Bikes in bits 😥 off to Morzine in the morning 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

The weather forecast is for rain later, so I’m guessing it’s going to be a nice day all day – they’ve got it wrong pretty much every day this week. Thinking a nice long ride over Dartmoor..

jools182
    Free Member

I’d love to but I knackered. Still, I had a nice little pootle last night after work

bikebouy
    Free Member

Already on the road. Clear, warm and sky, dry roads, church bells ringing, looking forward to fresh bread, ,coffee and a hug from the OH…

nickjb
    Free Member

The weather forecast is for rain later

Not until Sunday morning in the South West then spreading accross the country including gale force winds, according to google weather and the BBC

marsdenman
    Free Member

twas stunning around 5 am – rudely awoken by a poorly dog….
    tidied up. took him for a short stroll – back to bed…
    Now in work til 5.
    Then it’s time to fettle and pack, ready for the peaks pootle tomorrow… 🙂

Dark-Side

Off to Penmachno shortly. Unfortunately I can’t find the 20mm adaptors for my wheels so I will have to wait to christen my new forks.

nedrapier

Off to the seaside! Should be half way there by now, but got a lot drunker last night than I intended!

deluded
    Free Member

I’d love to but I’m getting over an injury and don’t want to rush it and end up back to square one – no matter how tempting it is.

Hadge
    Free Member

My sinus infection is back so no ride again! Monday morning phone call to doctors to get it sorted at the hospital as it’s getting beyond a joke now.

iBaa
    Free Member

Looks like i timed that just right. It’s chucking it down now….

Edukator
    Free Member

Back now.

#slumps in front of computer, stuffs ham and cheese toasty in mouth already full of hot chocolate, and starts euro-pop YouTube playlist#

donsimon
    Free Member

Just got back from a 5hr road ride, beautiful sunshine but still chilly enough to require arm warmers and goose bumps on the descents, it’s June FFS!

fisha
    Free Member

arm warmers ….. you jessie. 😉

I’m just back from a nice road ride. what a nice day it is.

carlos
    Free Member

Was out early doors on the road bike and just got back from my first 100 mile, or 160.9 kms for those that are that way inclined. Even managed to take in Mow Cop.

Now sat with bacon buttie & brew thinking about the meal and copious amounts of alcohol thats going to be consumed tonight at my best mates birthday

donsimon
    Free Member

arm warmers ….. you jessie.

I know… 😳

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

bah, it’s grey and wet and I am freezing 🙁

_tom_
    Free Member

Was a quick 15 miles on the road bike for me. Bloody headwinds in every direction again 😡

headfirst
    Free Member

Just back from a 2hr blast, discovered a great new bit of cheeky downhill too. Legs are nicely zinging from the nettles. 8)

DezB
    Free Member

Lovely morning, “training” ride for MM with me dog. Tried to do a helmet cam video but it was pointing too near the ground 🙁
    Dog nearly dropped, but I felt great for a change.
    Road riding in this weather? What is wrong with you people??!

😉

forge197
    Free Member

Thanks wightyson tomorrow will ride will be with all the gears missed them towards the end but dug deep 🙂 Great ride managed red and black in 2hrs 56mins my fastest ever, so good for me, 1×10 I am liking, though couple hills as expected were not going to happen 🙂 need more practice

wrightyson
    Free Member

Managed to stay off the granny ring for the entire ride! Was a lovely 2 and a bit hrs in the Derbyshire sunshine!!!

darrell
    Free Member

rode in the Nordsjørittet mountain bike race today

91km in 4hr 10mins

quite happy with the time

but the race is rubbish

forge197
    Free Member

Good effort wrightyson, my legs a knackered now though.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Looks a beautiful morning, who's heading for a spin??’ is closed to new replies.