Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • london ladies
  • crikey
    Free Member

Dear sweet Jesus there are some lovely ladies in that London. I've had a couple of hours to kill before heading back to the frozen north, and I've fallen in love at first sight about 500 times.
    Lovely, just lovely.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Did you spend a lot time saying "crikey?"

crikey
    Free Member

I did. I also said 'blimey' and 'Jesus would you look at her' a lot too.
    But quietly, to myself…

CaptJon
    Free Member

Attractive women are solar powered – fact.

CountZero

These three were quite a delight to walk behind on the way to Hyde Park. Petite Asian, medium redhead, tall brunette; what more could you wish for?
    Oh, they were all very attractive from the front, but no photo, sadly. 😉

loddrik
    Free Member

Erm… Each to their own on that!

You didn't go south of the river then. The women there are the stuff of nightmares!!

Pigface
    Free Member

I will see your London and raise you Stockholm in 30degree heat 😯 holy cow just amazing.

stompy

These three were quite a delight to walk behind

With that much 'junk in the trunk' you didn't really have much choice, their bum's are taking up most of the path 😉

loddrik
    Free Member

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder….

Hairychested
    Free Member

The Asian girl's knees need unbending.

CountZero

Believe me, the photo is somewhat deceiving. They weren't skinny by any means, but neither were they *that* chunky either. The little lass on the left was, I think, Japanese, and it seems to be a racial characteristic to have legs that are a slightly odd shape. She had a lovely bum tho'. The one on the right was around 5'10", so well proportioned. IMHO, of course. And that's all that counts. 😀

mudmonster
    Free Member

Yes it's too much for me sometimes. There are some very nice courier girls too.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

CountZero…do you post on DiS?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Pigface, I see your Stockholm and raise you to the 2.5million population of Belo Horizonte, Brazil, it's winter and 27 degrees right now. Dang 😯 One in particular of course 😳

Brazilian women's cycle collective : )

Pook

JAM29er
    Free Member

CountZero – you must be not getting any/92/hideously ugly*

*delete as appropriate

loddrik
    Free Member

I'd take Stockholm over brazil absolutely every time!!!!

yunki
    Free Member

errr… am I the only person thinking that taking poor quality photographs of a group of average (verging on shabby) women that you happen to be following down the street.. without their knowledge.. is extraordinary.. verging on sinister behaviour!!!??

Do you have a LOT of these sorts of photographs CountZero? Did any of these women actually make it safely home?
    Do you and your buddies chortle over these photographs at work in the afternoons after your lonely lunch breaks spent no doubt in a public convenience with a copy of readers wives and a tesco value sandwich?

What The Actual ****!?

rs
    Free Member

is the tesco value sandwich for lunch or does it serve another purpose?

yunki
    Free Member

I wouldn't like to think rs.. It's just part of the image that was conjured up when I tried to imagine what was in the photographers greasy hands as he sweatily fumbled for his phone to snap this once in a lifetime.. must have shot..

I dunno.. maybe he eats it.. maybe it serves as some sort of masturbation aid a la american pie? I guess that would depend a lot on the filling..

the mind boggles..

loddrik
    Free Member

I fully endorse this type of behaviour if the women were tasty, but I am afraid the three pictured, erm, fail on that count.

tron
    Free Member

Economics, innit.

Of the girls I went to school with, there's a huge divide. The ones who've settled down in their hometown (which is a fairly grim place), and look like they spend their days drinking, smoking and being beaten, and the ones who went to uni and on to cities like that London.

The ones who went to uni and moved to the cities have discovered gym memberships / sport, make up, decent haircuts and good clothes, and even the ones who were fairly plain are now very presentable.

Sam

I think it's because there are a lot of foreigners in London 😉

ononeorange

I don't think anyone would actually try to eat a Tesco value sandwich.

nicko74

Ooooh, I'm off to Stockholm today, and it's apparently about 30C or so. Rock on!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘london ladies’ is closed to new replies.