Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • Logo design
  • Mounty_73

I am looking at getting a logo designed, does anyone on here offer this service please?

If so could you email me or give your email address so that I could give you more info etc, thanks.

druidh
    Free Member

* bookmarks thread *

binners

Is it just a logo? Or will you be requiring pie charts too?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Marvellous! Just what we needed on a grey Monday morning!

Coffee, anyone?

argyle
    Free Member

how much will you pay?

Mounty_73

Binners – no pie required.

CFH – green tea instead?

argyle – how much would you charge? 😉

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Oh HELLO!

*fires up Paint*

dan1980
    Free Member

I’m no expert, but I believe that this years “must have” logo feature is a rainbow.

KennySenior
    Free Member

This logo encapsulates all that you wish to convey. Yours for £2500. HTH

sc-xc

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/ISR-HW73.png[/img]

You can have that for a tenner.

nickjb
    Free Member

I won’t get involved with the usual pie chart chat but if you want to email me of list we can talk about it. It’s not my core business but I’ve done a few now.

argyle
    Free Member

i charge £30 an hour for my freelance work

clubber
    Free Member

For the OP to explain the sarky comments from the sensitive designer types 😉

http://27bslash6.com/p2p2.html

mogrim

Where the picture of the bike with the rainbow and stars and whatever else it was that was on that huge pisstake logo thread? That’s my favourite logo of All Time.

clubber
    Free Member

Incidentally I wondered how Simon fared since the email exchange. I found this which suggests that he’s not on his yacht yet 🙂

Simon Edhouse: adventures in the entrepreneurial mindset

BigJohn

Is it just a logo? Or will you be requiring pie charts too?

Binners – loving the twentysevenbslashsix reference. 😀

Mounty_73

For the OP to explain the sarky comments from the sensitive designer types

http://27bslash6.com/p2p2.html

I was going to ask? But now I get it… 😉

jackthedog
    Free Member

Morning chaps.

So, TJ…

AlexSimon

email sent

MrsToast
    Free Member

Where the picture of the bike with the rainbow and stars and whatever else it was that was on that huge pisstake logo thread? That’s my favourite logo of All Time.

That one?

FEEL THE MAJESTY OF MY VISION!

MrSmith
    Free Member

I do them

none on your website though? unless you mean the near illegible typeface used for your company name.

geoffj

binners

Mrs Toast – we are truly in the presence of greatness

thegreatape
    Free Member

Mrs Toast’s picture always reminds me of that marmalade that you aren’t allowed to buy anymore.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

thegreatape – Member
    Mrs Toast’s picture always reminds me of that marmalade that you aren’t allowed to buy anymore.

RACIST! 😉

sc-xc

fourcrossjohn – Member
    I do them

Mrs Toast – Member

Wasn’t the Mrs Toast opus created at the request of 4Xjohn?

thegreatape
    Free Member

It’s only my memory that’s racist CFH, the rest of me is suitably ‘right on’.

crazy-legs

Where’s the link to that original thread that spawned Mrs Toast’s genius logo? That thread was comedy gold…

Mounty_73

I love that rainbow logo, brilliant! 🙂

mogrim

FEEL THE MAJESTY OF MY VISION!

We are not worthy!

The spokey-dokeys are truly the icing on the cake.

scotia
    Free Member

4xjohn

comedy gold!

GrahamS

I do them

http://www.jbmtbmedia.co.uk/www.jbmtbmedia.co.uk/Home.html

Top work on that URL too. Thought it must be a mistake but no, that is the correct address. 😀

stilltortoise
    Free Member

fourcrossjohn, if I were you I would have paid more attention to the spelling, punctuation and grammar on your website before posting a link on here. This STW lot are vultures I tell you.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Yer a cruel lot. Funny mind you. 🙂

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Actually, I’ve been thinking about this. fourcrossjohn, I seriously do think it’s worth getting someone to proof read your site. As a a media company promoting your services I’m sure you’re aware that first impressions count. Don’t see this as a dig, just a friendly bit of advice. Good on you for setting up your own thing, but just tidy up the rough edges.

I do agree that the font choice is a bit Marmite tho’

BigJohn

4xJohn – or Team Richie McCoy resurrected?

stilltortoise
    Free Member

On the off-chance it’s not, I’ve got to give him some credit. I don’t know him from Adam, but if he’s had the guts to start up his own business like this then he gets a doff of the hat from me. Sure, the website needs some spit and polish and his portfolio is not to my taste, but at least he’s having a go. Good on him.

I reserve the right to withdraw my charitable comments above if it proves it is a complex troll 😆

geoffj

On the off-chance it’s not, I’ve got to give him some credit. I don’t know him from Adam, but if he’s had the guts to start up his own business like this then he gets a doff of the hat from me. Sure, the website needs some spit and polish and his portfolio is not to my taste, but at least he’s having a go. Good on him.

+1

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

– 1

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Logo design’ is closed to new replies.