Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lidl chain cleaning kit .best £3.99 i have spent
  • airbus387
    Free Member

Hi guys and girls,Need a chain bath cleaning kit just head off to your local lidl store with £3.99 in your pocket,And in exchange for your £3.99 you will recive a excelent kit.It comes with a barbieri cleaning bath and 50ml of biodegradable cleaner and 50ml chain oil not sure of the quality of the oil.But bath looks good quality so instead of buying yourself a pint just head to lidl and buy the kit your bike chain will love you for that. 😀

rOcKeTdOg

£3.99 for a pint?! 😯 Where do you live?

damo2576
    Free Member

Yeah! Be lucky to get a bottle for that!

kurvz
    Free Member

I saw that kit its the same one I bought many years back for much more money , I have it in the shed somewhere I prefer to clean my chain and bathe it my own way , but I got a rucksack and a few of the locks , and last time round got two jerseys and two tights , all good stuff , saying that the gloves they had this time were a bit poor quality the stitching was a bit suspect on many pairs

will
    Free Member

Both bad and chain cleaner look great!

crotchrocket
    Free Member

Just bought one, got a digital calliper too

footstomper
    Free Member

Must have missed them when I was in at the weekend, I did however get a pair of their under shorts for £6.99 what a fantastic bargin, tried them out during a quick 35 miler on Sunday very very comfy 😀

crotchrocket
    Free Member

And fwiw peroni is 4.40 a pint round here and ales can be as little as 2:50. Hth

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lidl chain cleaning kit .best £3.99 i have spent’ is closed to new replies.