• This topic has 54 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Latest video blog from Jedi
  • Taff
    Free Member

Follow Jedi on twitter and keep looking at his site thinking about a skills session. Find it funny when you visualise people from here then see them on a video / meet them!Hoping to meet him in the near future.

jedi

the burning wet off ramps and stuff has been done since we were kids on london council,estates.
    since 1980!

srphoto
    Free Member

*viewer discretion advised*

Ill make sure to put in a “jackass” style disclaimer at the start of the next video.

SRP

jedi

that wont happen sam.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Could have thrown in some more stunts….

jedi

the next one will perhaps show a bit more riding 🙂

deanfbm
    Free Member

Could you explain to me please about the air shock suitability on the bottlerocket? Is it just the case with running an air shock on there, there’s only space for it on the 150mm travel setting?

bestwick is an animal, can’t believe how much better than the rest of the vert world he is, would be a treat to watch him on that corby vert.

jedi

There are 5 and 6 inch travel settings and as the linkage has this litte curve on it, the shaft of an air shock fouls mid travel. Make sense?

jackal
    Free Member

Nice little vid, but yes more riding next time 😉
    Love the new bottlerocket too…

jedi

Ok will do more riding 🙂

srphoto
    Free Member

lol there won’t be a disclaimer, (forgot how hard it is for sarcasm to translate online)

slowrider
    Free Member

nice 😀

how much did you have to pay Phil Mitchell to do your stunts? 😉

jedi

lol@slowrider !! 🙂
    it makes a change from ray winstone

mojo5pro
    Free Member

I hear loads of good reports about this guy so would watch his video blogs. For me, I’d like to see more riding (on the floor, not the shore!… as I never ride in the trees 😀 ) with perhaps a few “how to’s” and some good, honest kit reviews.

jedi

yeah next one will be on the ground riding. how too’ s are not my thing 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Latest video blog from Jedi’ is closed to new replies.